The Kardashians at Swim Week
The three girls design a sexy collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear.
Alas, the rumors that the Kardashian sisters would strut in the Beach Bunny fashion show Friday during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim didn't turn out to be true. Not sure why - because they have the bodies for it.
The sisters, who sat in the front row, designed some suits in the collection, which dripped with sex appeal.
There were lots of deep V's, metallic embellishments, S&M style straps and thigh cuts. One model looked a lot like middle sis Kim, with long dark hair, ample bosom and derriere. It so happens she was wearing one of Kim's designs (see a description about each sister's creation on beachbunnyswimwear.com), who likes skimpy bikinis with animal and snake prints.
Kourtney also leans toward two piece suits, but hers provide more coverage. The new mom recently lost the majority of her baby weight but isn't up to showing it all off just yet.
And youngest sister Khloe - the biggest boned of three - prefers maillots with an edge. All her styles have ample support and adjustable ties. Thanks Khlo!
After the show, all three were whisked off to the exit and didn't get to speak to the press. Though Khloe did throw out, "Great show, hunh?" to a reporter.
One of the models from the show was able to chat as she got dressed. "I kind of felt like I needed to a whip that I could snap on the floor!" said Sarah Mutch, 25. "Their swimsuits are so sexy. You can wear one dressing up for your boyfriend or going to your friend to the pool."
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud