Now available at Sears, the Kardashian Kollection debuts.
Red carpets, the E! channel, courtside at the Lakers and Nets games — those Kardashian sisters sure are camera happy.
Their next stop? Um, Sears. And no, that isn't a typo.
The toothsome trio are hitting your local Sears store with their collection “designed for real bodies” named — you guessed it — Kardashian Kollection.
Yes, you too can dress like a Kardashian without hitting Beverly Hills as the line carries aviator sunglasses ($30), leopard-print clutches ($36), jersey rompers ($99) and booties ($79).
For those of you who really want to get intimate with the gals, there’s even blinged-out panties for $25.
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers