Now available at Sears, the Kardashian Kollection debuts.
Red carpets, the E! channel, courtside at the Lakers and Nets games — those Kardashian sisters sure are camera happy.
Their next stop? Um, Sears. And no, that isn't a typo.
The toothsome trio are hitting your local Sears store with their collection “designed for real bodies” named — you guessed it — Kardashian Kollection.
Yes, you too can dress like a Kardashian without hitting Beverly Hills as the line carries aviator sunglasses ($30), leopard-print clutches ($36), jersey rompers ($99) and booties ($79).
For those of you who really want to get intimate with the gals, there’s even blinged-out panties for $25.
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops