Now available at Sears, the Kardashian Kollection debuts.
Red carpets, the E! channel, courtside at the Lakers and Nets games — those Kardashian sisters sure are camera happy.
Their next stop? Um, Sears. And no, that isn't a typo.
The toothsome trio are hitting your local Sears store with their collection “designed for real bodies” named — you guessed it — Kardashian Kollection.
Yes, you too can dress like a Kardashian without hitting Beverly Hills as the line carries aviator sunglasses ($30), leopard-print clutches ($36), jersey rompers ($99) and booties ($79).
For those of you who really want to get intimate with the gals, there’s even blinged-out panties for $25.
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!