Kardashian Kid Approved
If you want to keep up with this Kardashian — Mason rocks Atelier footwear.
And in Keeping up With the Kardashians kiddie couture news: We bring you this, loyal readers:
Mason, son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, has been hitting the streets in Atelier brand yellow loafers. The upscale collection with Connecticut roots boasts apparel and accessories, too.
Priced at $139, Mason's Italian driving moccasin doesn't come cheap — but it's got the Kardashian stamp of sartorial approval.
Ah, to be a trust fund baby.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project