Kardashian Kid Approved
If you want to keep up with this Kardashian — Mason rocks Atelier footwear.
And in Keeping up With the Kardashians kiddie couture news: We bring you this, loyal readers:
Mason, son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, has been hitting the streets in Atelier brand yellow loafers. The upscale collection with Connecticut roots boasts apparel and accessories, too.
Priced at $139, Mason's Italian driving moccasin doesn't come cheap — but it's got the Kardashian stamp of sartorial approval.
Ah, to be a trust fund baby.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open