Kalla Luxury Floral Boutique Launches
Exclusive-to-Miami luxe online floral boutique, Kalla.com, launches with its sights set on providing homes with awesome blossoms.
For truly awesome blossoms, look no further than recently launched Kalla.com. Exclusive to Miami, the online purveyor of posh petals brings a personalized touch to home delivered floral arrangements.
“The floral industry has become saturated with generic arrangements and an assembly line approach — particularly when it comes to online and mass market retailers,” Kalla’s lead floral designer Addie Flynn (pictured here) says. “We wanted to bring a hand-crafted, personal connection back to flower delivery — while at the same time offering products that are incredibly unique and modern. Every relationship and occasion is different, so the craft and thoughtfulness that goes into each Kalla delivery makes it all the more meaningful," Flynn adds.
How so? Senders choose from a curated selection of limited-edition bouquets, which vary according to season. Each bouquet has its own story, inspired by a legendary pairing — from star-crossed lovers to artists and their muses to unforgettable friendships — creating a thoughtful design (prices range from $95 to $270).
Upon purchase, bouquets are arranged, fully bloomed, in the brand’s signature boldly patterned vases. Then comes the pièce de résistance — bouquets are placed standing in a chic patterned gift box, featuring the work of specially-commissioned painters making each unveiling a truly WOW-worthy exerience.
Farewell, mass-market posies. Hello, floral couture.
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events
- Roses & Dreams
- Miami Design District Updates
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business