JWoww mum about 'Jersey Shore' season finale
JWoww returns to South Beach
JWoww, aka Jenni Farley, is keeping mum about Thursday’s season finale of Jersey Shore.
“I’ve seen a sneak peek, but I really don’t know what happens.” The reality starlet – in town for a promotional event at South Beach’s GNC – chatted with us about her boyfriend and how she maintains her sexy bod. Cashing in on her fame, the guidette is the new spokesperson for AB Cuts, a diet pill used by celebs like Kendra Wilkinson.
The already skinny Farley says she’s lost “10 to 15 pounds,” on the magic pill, but also credits “cutting back on drinking, eating healthy and working out” for her slim figure.
Only in town for a day, JWoww was disappointed she didn’t get to visit her favorite haunts. She did manage to take her sweetie Roger Matthews by Lecca Lecca Gelato Caffe, the South Beach gelateria where she and her roomies worked during the second season of the MTV show.
With a buff gorilla by her side and new found fame, things are looking up for the TV star. In the spring, she and her fellow guidos are heading to Italy. “I’m so excited! They haven’t told us when we’re leaving, I think in April.”
Does she worry if the Italianos will embrace GTL? “It was the Italian-Americans who had a problem with us. Italy has embraced the Sopranos and Growing Up Gotti.”
After she signed autographs and posed for pics with fans, JWoww headed back to NYC. But not before running into a snafu. "U have to be kidding me. American airlines lost my luggage... I want to cry :(" She Tweeted. Adding later, “u have all mine and rogers stuff :( I pay for priority n u don't put our luggage on the flight?”
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove