Juwan Howard parties to Save the Music
At the Delano
On Saturday night, Juwan Howard hosted an intimate party for Rémy Martin V at FDR at the Delano to help raise funds for VH1’s Save the Music. Howard, who was celebrating his 15th wedding anniversary, was seen with a group of close to 45 people that included Alonzo and Tracey Mourning and Miami Heat Assistant Coach David Fizzdale. The group was seen having a great time and dancing to music by DJ Irie, who gave multiple shout outs to Howard and his wife for their wedding anniversary while playing a special mix of music for the happy couple.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz