Juwan Howard parties to Save the Music
At the Delano
On Saturday night, Juwan Howard hosted an intimate party for Rémy Martin V at FDR at the Delano to help raise funds for VH1’s Save the Music. Howard, who was celebrating his 15th wedding anniversary, was seen with a group of close to 45 people that included Alonzo and Tracey Mourning and Miami Heat Assistant Coach David Fizzdale. The group was seen having a great time and dancing to music by DJ Irie, who gave multiple shout outs to Howard and his wife for their wedding anniversary while playing a special mix of music for the happy couple.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture