Juwan Howard parties to Save the Music
At the Delano
On Saturday night, Juwan Howard hosted an intimate party for Rémy Martin V at FDR at the Delano to help raise funds for VH1’s Save the Music. Howard, who was celebrating his 15th wedding anniversary, was seen with a group of close to 45 people that included Alonzo and Tracey Mourning and Miami Heat Assistant Coach David Fizzdale. The group was seen having a great time and dancing to music by DJ Irie, who gave multiple shout outs to Howard and his wife for their wedding anniversary while playing a special mix of music for the happy couple.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika