Juwan Howard parties to Save the Music
At the Delano
On Saturday night, Juwan Howard hosted an intimate party for Rémy Martin V at FDR at the Delano to help raise funds for VH1’s Save the Music. Howard, who was celebrating his 15th wedding anniversary, was seen with a group of close to 45 people that included Alonzo and Tracey Mourning and Miami Heat Assistant Coach David Fizzdale. The group was seen having a great time and dancing to music by DJ Irie, who gave multiple shout outs to Howard and his wife for their wedding anniversary while playing a special mix of music for the happy couple.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges