Juwan Howard parties to Save the Music
At the Delano
On Saturday night, Juwan Howard hosted an intimate party for Rémy Martin V at FDR at the Delano to help raise funds for VH1’s Save the Music. Howard, who was celebrating his 15th wedding anniversary, was seen with a group of close to 45 people that included Alonzo and Tracey Mourning and Miami Heat Assistant Coach David Fizzdale. The group was seen having a great time and dancing to music by DJ Irie, who gave multiple shout outs to Howard and his wife for their wedding anniversary while playing a special mix of music for the happy couple.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood