Juvia to open at 1111 Lincoln Rd Sat, Feb 18
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln Road Saturday, Feb 18 as Juvia (finally!) opens its rooftop doors. The highly anticipated indoor/outdoor restaurant brings a blend of Asian, South American and French flavors to the top floor of the Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road parking garage. Juvia's trio of chefs includes Laurent Cantineaux (a Daniel Boulud protégé), Sunny Oh (Nobu South Beach) and pastry chef Gregory Gourreau (Alain Ducasse, Francois Payard). Look for a vertical garden, 10,000 square feet of space, seating for 210 and a menu featuring ceviches, tiraditos, seafood & prime meats.
Menu highlights include cold smoked scallop, Hawaiian heart of palm salad, chicken vadouvan, New York strip steak, Hawaiian blue pramns and chocolate peanut candy bar. Urban Daddy calls the space "a new penthouse oasis for briny mollusks, Peruvian cocktails and choice date-night wooing."
Pop by for dinner 6-11pm Sunday-Wednesday and 6pm-midnight Thursday through Saturday. Lunch & brunch coming soon.
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi
- Contest: Guess the South Florida restaurant, win tickets to Robert Irvine Live
- Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, Niu Kitchen's Deme Lomas named Food & Wine People's Best New Chef nominees
- Where to celebrate Easter Sunday