Juvia to open at 1111 Lincoln Rd Sat, Feb 18
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln Road Saturday, Feb 18 as Juvia (finally!) opens its rooftop doors. The highly anticipated indoor/outdoor restaurant brings a blend of Asian, South American and French flavors to the top floor of the Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road parking garage. Juvia's trio of chefs includes Laurent Cantineaux (a Daniel Boulud protégé), Sunny Oh (Nobu South Beach) and pastry chef Gregory Gourreau (Alain Ducasse, Francois Payard). Look for a vertical garden, 10,000 square feet of space, seating for 210 and a menu featuring ceviches, tiraditos, seafood & prime meats.
Menu highlights include cold smoked scallop, Hawaiian heart of palm salad, chicken vadouvan, New York strip steak, Hawaiian blue pramns and chocolate peanut candy bar. Urban Daddy calls the space "a new penthouse oasis for briny mollusks, Peruvian cocktails and choice date-night wooing."
Pop by for dinner 6-11pm Sunday-Wednesday and 6pm-midnight Thursday through Saturday. Lunch & brunch coming soon.
- The Federal and Haven team up for a Halloween-inspired menu
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy