Juvia to open at 1111 Lincoln Rd Sat, Feb 18
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln Road Saturday, Feb 18 as Juvia (finally!) opens its rooftop doors. The highly anticipated indoor/outdoor restaurant brings a blend of Asian, South American and French flavors to the top floor of the Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road parking garage. Juvia's trio of chefs includes Laurent Cantineaux (a Daniel Boulud protégé), Sunny Oh (Nobu South Beach) and pastry chef Gregory Gourreau (Alain Ducasse, Francois Payard). Look for a vertical garden, 10,000 square feet of space, seating for 210 and a menu featuring ceviches, tiraditos, seafood & prime meats.
Menu highlights include cold smoked scallop, Hawaiian heart of palm salad, chicken vadouvan, New York strip steak, Hawaiian blue pramns and chocolate peanut candy bar. Urban Daddy calls the space "a new penthouse oasis for briny mollusks, Peruvian cocktails and choice date-night wooing."
Pop by for dinner 6-11pm Sunday-Wednesday and 6pm-midnight Thursday through Saturday. Lunch & brunch coming soon.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide
- Chef Brad Kilgore to open Alter restaurant in Wynwood
- Secretive "Dîner en Blanc" coming in December
- SooWoo to sling late-night noodles, weekend dim sum in South Beach