Juvia to open at 1111 Lincoln Rd Sat, Feb 18
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln Road Saturday, Feb 18 as Juvia (finally!) opens its rooftop doors. The highly anticipated indoor/outdoor restaurant brings a blend of Asian, South American and French flavors to the top floor of the Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road parking garage. Juvia's trio of chefs includes Laurent Cantineaux (a Daniel Boulud protégé), Sunny Oh (Nobu South Beach) and pastry chef Gregory Gourreau (Alain Ducasse, Francois Payard). Look for a vertical garden, 10,000 square feet of space, seating for 210 and a menu featuring ceviches, tiraditos, seafood & prime meats.
Menu highlights include cold smoked scallop, Hawaiian heart of palm salad, chicken vadouvan, New York strip steak, Hawaiian blue pramns and chocolate peanut candy bar. Urban Daddy calls the space "a new penthouse oasis for briny mollusks, Peruvian cocktails and choice date-night wooing."
Pop by for dinner 6-11pm Sunday-Wednesday and 6pm-midnight Thursday through Saturday. Lunch & brunch coming soon.
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall
- Burgers and pizzas: New Miami restaurants opening with the classics
- Go 'Undercover' with Edge Steak & Bar in Miami on Aug. 23
- Restaurants to compete for rent-free space in Miami's downtown arts district
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods with Ms. Cheezious' Brian Mullins