Juvia to open at 1111 Lincoln Rd Sat, Feb 18
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln
Penthouse dining arrives on Lincoln Road Saturday, Feb 18 as Juvia (finally!) opens its rooftop doors. The highly anticipated indoor/outdoor restaurant brings a blend of Asian, South American and French flavors to the top floor of the Herzog & de Meuron-designed 1111 Lincoln Road parking garage. Juvia's trio of chefs includes Laurent Cantineaux (a Daniel Boulud protégé), Sunny Oh (Nobu South Beach) and pastry chef Gregory Gourreau (Alain Ducasse, Francois Payard). Look for a vertical garden, 10,000 square feet of space, seating for 210 and a menu featuring ceviches, tiraditos, seafood & prime meats.
Menu highlights include cold smoked scallop, Hawaiian heart of palm salad, chicken vadouvan, New York strip steak, Hawaiian blue pramns and chocolate peanut candy bar. Urban Daddy calls the space "a new penthouse oasis for briny mollusks, Peruvian cocktails and choice date-night wooing."
Pop by for dinner 6-11pm Sunday-Wednesday and 6pm-midnight Thursday through Saturday. Lunch & brunch coming soon.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants