Justin Timberlake bringing tour to Miami in August
With Jay Z
Justin Timberlake will embark on an international tour in October - his first in six years - and will release 10 new songs at the end of September, concert promoter Live Nation said on Monday. "The 20/20 Experience," the singer's first album in seven years, was released in March and topped the U.S. album charts for three consecutive weeks. He is now planning to release 10 news songs, and out-takes from the March release, in a second installment of "The 20/20 Experience" on September 30, record label RCA said. The North American leg of Timberlake's tour will begin on October 31 in Montreal and finish on February 10, 2014, in Omaha, Nebraska. It will follow an abbreviated summer stadium tour with rapper Jay-Z.
They'll hit Sun Life Stadium Aug 16.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how