Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
Trial set for next month
Justin Bieber is a busy guy. We get it. So it was no surprise to hear the pop star is seeking a delay in his trial currently scheduled to begin next month on Florida charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. The 20-year-old’s lawyers filed a motion saying they need more time to prepare their case. Bieber’s trial is set for May 5 in Miami. The motion says prosecutors do not oppose a delay. A scheduling hearing is set for Wednesday.
Elsewhere in the rumor mill on Tuesday, Bieber may be getting ready to record a duet with Boca Raton singer Ariana Grande, reported Inquisitr.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew