Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
Trial set for next month
Justin Bieber is a busy guy. We get it. So it was no surprise to hear the pop star is seeking a delay in his trial currently scheduled to begin next month on Florida charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. The 20-year-old’s lawyers filed a motion saying they need more time to prepare their case. Bieber’s trial is set for May 5 in Miami. The motion says prosecutors do not oppose a delay. A scheduling hearing is set for Wednesday.
Elsewhere in the rumor mill on Tuesday, Bieber may be getting ready to record a duet with Boca Raton singer Ariana Grande, reported Inquisitr.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud