Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
Trial set for next month
Justin Bieber is a busy guy. We get it. So it was no surprise to hear the pop star is seeking a delay in his trial currently scheduled to begin next month on Florida charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. The 20-year-old’s lawyers filed a motion saying they need more time to prepare their case. Bieber’s trial is set for May 5 in Miami. The motion says prosecutors do not oppose a delay. A scheduling hearing is set for Wednesday.
Elsewhere in the rumor mill on Tuesday, Bieber may be getting ready to record a duet with Boca Raton singer Ariana Grande, reported Inquisitr.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market