Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
Trial set for next month
Justin Bieber is a busy guy. We get it. So it was no surprise to hear the pop star is seeking a delay in his trial currently scheduled to begin next month on Florida charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. The 20-year-old’s lawyers filed a motion saying they need more time to prepare their case. Bieber’s trial is set for May 5 in Miami. The motion says prosecutors do not oppose a delay. A scheduling hearing is set for Wednesday.
Elsewhere in the rumor mill on Tuesday, Bieber may be getting ready to record a duet with Boca Raton singer Ariana Grande, reported Inquisitr.
On Our Radar
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success