Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
Trial set for next month
Justin Bieber is a busy guy. We get it. So it was no surprise to hear the pop star is seeking a delay in his trial currently scheduled to begin next month on Florida charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. The 20-year-old’s lawyers filed a motion saying they need more time to prepare their case. Bieber’s trial is set for May 5 in Miami. The motion says prosecutors do not oppose a delay. A scheduling hearing is set for Wednesday.
Elsewhere in the rumor mill on Tuesday, Bieber may be getting ready to record a duet with Boca Raton singer Ariana Grande, reported Inquisitr.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie