JUSTICE for all!
Drums, Bass, electropop; JUSTICE to rock the house at Mansion!
Drums, Bass, electropop; that’s what you get when you the Parisian music production team of Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay serve you some JUSTICE. The duo has been taking the dance world by storm with their style of mixing strong rock and indie tunes in to their music. Their catchy single “D.A.N.C.E” blew up in the summer of 2007 becoming and international sensation.
Their debut album earned them a Grammy nomination for Best Electronic/Dance Album and their continuous hard work has kept the duo on the rise. They’ve collaborated with Indie, Electro-Rap Princess Uffie to create the hit single, “Party” which has been a favorite in the hipster world. They are master producers and have a talent for remixing favorites like N.E.R.D’s “She Wants to Move”, Britney Spears’ “Me Against the Music” and recently won a Grammy for Best Remixed Recoding, Non-Classical for the MGMT song “Electric Feel”. Signed to Ed Banger, Elektra Records, these two are a force not to be reckoned with.
Tonight they’ll serve you up nice as they tear it up at Mansion. They’re taking over and shaking it up as they drop a mean set that will have you on your heals, with your drink in hand, moving from side to side with your hands in the air feeling the vibe. The crowd is going to be filled with bohemian misfits and hot lil’ hipster chicks all in a frenzy ready to get their drink on and live it up. There’s definitely going to be an Indie crowd in high attendance tonight, the vibe will be electric chic and with this duo’s high fanbase, it’s going to be a packed house. Pre-sale tickets are available at WantTickets.com, the cost is $40 per ticket. With pre-sale ticket prices that high you can only assume one thing; they are expecting a MAJOR, MAJOR crowd! Get there early and look your best! Oh, did I mention DJ Irie will also be there? Talk about a party; Let’s D.A.N.C.E!
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend