Just Live Launches
For feel-good duds, look no further than just-launched Just Live label.
For those of you who always live each day to the fullest, peep just-launched Just Live brand for both men and women.
The 411? Just Live is a high-quality lifestyle apparel and accessories brand with a mission to help everyone YOLO — AKA seize the day.
The brainchild of the label, Hallandale Beach-based Jared Lerner, says, “I started with a logo concept based on my initials and it just grew from there,” says Lerner. “I find inspiration in people who face adversity, fear and a daily struggle just to live. My ultimate goal for the Just Live brand is to encourage everyone to get off auto pilot and live their lives with passion.”
In other words, for clothes that inspire you to be the best version of you, seek out Just Live.
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services