Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
Put on your cowboys boots and head to Jungle Island on July 4 for a country music blow out.
99.9 KISS Country Music Festival
2-9 p.m. Friday, July 4
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
General admission $34.95 for adults, $26.95 for children plus tax. VIP $75.
Giddy up over to Jungle Island for a southern fried Fourth of July celebration featuring music by country stars Casey James (third place finalist on Season 9 of "American Idol") and Craig Campbell ("Keep Them Kisses Comin'") hosted by 99.9 KISS Country.
Before singing along with James and Campbell, get your cowboy street cred by learning how to line dance and two step then snack on barbecue and other American favorties.
VIP pass holders can win a brand new 2014 Corvette from Miami Lakes AutoMall plus enjoy the unlimited buffet, a drink, free parking and a meet and greet with the artists plus VIP check-in and a VIP area in the park and a front row seat to see the fireworks over the Bay.
"America’s Got Talent" finalists from Cirque Zuma Zuma, mechanical bull rides and three animal shows also are part of the holiday festivities.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida