Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
Put on your cowboys boots and head to Jungle Island on July 4 for a country music blow out.
99.9 KISS Country Music Festival
2-9 p.m. Friday, July 4
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
General admission $34.95 for adults, $26.95 for children plus tax. VIP $75.
Giddy up over to Jungle Island for a southern fried Fourth of July celebration featuring music by country stars Casey James (third place finalist on Season 9 of "American Idol") and Craig Campbell ("Keep Them Kisses Comin'") hosted by 99.9 KISS Country.
Before singing along with James and Campbell, get your cowboy street cred by learning how to line dance and two step then snack on barbecue and other American favorties.
VIP pass holders can win a brand new 2014 Corvette from Miami Lakes AutoMall plus enjoy the unlimited buffet, a drink, free parking and a meet and greet with the artists plus VIP check-in and a VIP area in the park and a front row seat to see the fireworks over the Bay.
"America’s Got Talent" finalists from Cirque Zuma Zuma, mechanical bull rides and three animal shows also are part of the holiday festivities.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web