Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
Put on your cowboys boots and head to Jungle Island on July 4 for a country music blow out.
99.9 KISS Country Music Festival
2-9 p.m. Friday, July 4
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
General admission $34.95 for adults, $26.95 for children plus tax. VIP $75.
Giddy up over to Jungle Island for a southern fried Fourth of July celebration featuring music by country stars Casey James (third place finalist on Season 9 of "American Idol") and Craig Campbell ("Keep Them Kisses Comin'") hosted by 99.9 KISS Country.
Before singing along with James and Campbell, get your cowboy street cred by learning how to line dance and two step then snack on barbecue and other American favorties.
VIP pass holders can win a brand new 2014 Corvette from Miami Lakes AutoMall plus enjoy the unlimited buffet, a drink, free parking and a meet and greet with the artists plus VIP check-in and a VIP area in the park and a front row seat to see the fireworks over the Bay.
"America’s Got Talent" finalists from Cirque Zuma Zuma, mechanical bull rides and three animal shows also are part of the holiday festivities.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie