Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
Put on your cowboys boots and head to Jungle Island on July 4 for a country music blow out.
Giddy up over to Jungle Island for a southern fried Fourth of July celebration featuring music by country stars Casey James (third place finalist on Season 9 of "American Idol") and Craig Campbell ("Keep Them Kisses Comin'") hosted by 99.9 KISS Country.
Before singing along with James and Campbell, get your cowboy street cred by learning how to line dance and two step then snack on barbecue and other American favorties.
VIP pass holders can win a brand new 2014 Corvette from Miami Lakes AutoMall plus enjoy the unlimited buffet, a drink, free parking and a meet and greet with the artists plus VIP check-in and a VIP area in the park and a front row seat to see the fireworks over the Bay.
"America’s Got Talent" finalists from Cirque Zuma Zuma, mechanical bull rides and three animal shows also are part of the holiday festivities.
99.9 KISS Country Music Festival
2-9 p.m. Friday, July 4
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami
General admission $34.95 for adults, $26.95 for children plus tax. VIP $75.
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016