Julie, Julia & Dinner for 2
Foodies meet film over the dinner table.
Foodies meet film this week as Julie & Julia is released, bringing Julia Child and her modern-day blogger protégé Julia Powell to the big screen. What better way to celebrate than dinner and a movie? Join Le Cordon Blue Miami for its national Dinner & a Movie series tomorrow (Aug 5) and enjoy a movie-inspired meal and a private screening of the movie. A minimum donation of $20 is suggested with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Miami: 3221 Enterprise Way, Miramar. 954-438-8828
- A peek at the new Bulla Gastropub in Doral
- 5 reasons to check out PB Station
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Smooshies candy store opens in Key Biscayne
- The Five Best Pork (and Lamb) Chops You Can Only Eat In Miami
- Comfort-food goodness oozes from the Daily Melt in Miami
- Edible art is enticing at Perez Art Museum Miami's Verde
- Zak the Baker's new bakery rises in Wynwood
- These six Italian restaurants have the perfect combination of food and hospitality
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando