Julie, Julia & Dinner for 2
Foodies meet film over the dinner table.
Foodies meet film this week as Julie & Julia is released, bringing Julia Child and her modern-day blogger protégé Julia Powell to the big screen. What better way to celebrate than dinner and a movie? Join Le Cordon Blue Miami for its national Dinner & a Movie series tomorrow (Aug 5) and enjoy a movie-inspired meal and a private screening of the movie. A minimum donation of $20 is suggested with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Miami: 3221 Enterprise Way, Miramar. 954-438-8828
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- Tracking Miami taco joints, from South Beach to Wynwood
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- SeaWatch restaurant gets a face-lift in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Beer of the Week: Harpoon Take 5 Session IPA
- French import Plethore & Balthazar lands in SoFi