Julie, Julia & Dinner for 2
Foodies meet film over the dinner table.
Foodies meet film this week as Julie & Julia is released, bringing Julia Child and her modern-day blogger protégé Julia Powell to the big screen. What better way to celebrate than dinner and a movie? Join Le Cordon Blue Miami for its national Dinner & a Movie series tomorrow (Aug 5) and enjoy a movie-inspired meal and a private screening of the movie. A minimum donation of $20 is suggested with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Miami: 3221 Enterprise Way, Miramar. 954-438-8828
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- How a historic pump house became a luxe new restaurant near Morningside
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- This landmark Spanish market just popped up in downtown
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp