Julie, Julia & Dinner for 2
Foodies meet film over the dinner table.
Foodies meet film this week as Julie & Julia is released, bringing Julia Child and her modern-day blogger protégé Julia Powell to the big screen. What better way to celebrate than dinner and a movie? Join Le Cordon Blue Miami for its national Dinner & a Movie series tomorrow (Aug 5) and enjoy a movie-inspired meal and a private screening of the movie. A minimum donation of $20 is suggested with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Miami: 3221 Enterprise Way, Miramar. 954-438-8828
- This new sandwich shop keeps South Beach party going
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- 11 Best Places In Miami For Classic Desserts
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Catch some Poke, man: Polynesian flavors at rooftop Watr
- 3 Olympic-worthy Wywnood beer events this week
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back