Julie, Julia & Dinner for 2
Foodies meet film over the dinner table.
Foodies meet film this week as Julie & Julia is released, bringing Julia Child and her modern-day blogger protégé Julia Powell to the big screen. What better way to celebrate than dinner and a movie? Join Le Cordon Blue Miami for its national Dinner & a Movie series tomorrow (Aug 5) and enjoy a movie-inspired meal and a private screening of the movie. A minimum donation of $20 is suggested with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Miami: 3221 Enterprise Way, Miramar. 954-438-8828
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Miami restaurant review: La Moderna in Miami Beach has a winning recipe for Italian classics
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Brew in Miami wins first-place award from Society of Professional Journalists
- Florida craft beer tasting is Aug. 26 at Mandarin Oriental's MO Bar + Lounge