Julianne Moore's show coming to South Florida
Freckleface Strawberry is just like every other girl -- except she has bright red hair and something worse...freckles!
Based on the beloved book by actress Julianne Moore, this musical adaptation takes you inside the book's pages with Freckleface and friends as they learn to love the skin they're in. Freckleface Strawberry will do anything to get rid of her freckles -- from scrubbing them with soap, to caking on makeup or wearing a ski mask to school.
Will her schoolmates realize it's her under the mask? Will Freckleface be brave enough to finally face her complexion in the mirror? With the help of her friends, Freckleface learns that everyone is different - and that's what makes everyone special.
Saturday, January 26 at 11am. Tickets are only $10 and can be purchased online at www.smdcac.org, in person, or by calling the Box Office at 786-573-5300. The Center is located at 10950 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay. Free Parking is available.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how