Julianne Moore's show coming to South Florida
Freckleface Strawberry is just like every other girl -- except she has bright red hair and something worse...freckles!
Based on the beloved book by actress Julianne Moore, this musical adaptation takes you inside the book's pages with Freckleface and friends as they learn to love the skin they're in. Freckleface Strawberry will do anything to get rid of her freckles -- from scrubbing them with soap, to caking on makeup or wearing a ski mask to school.
Will her schoolmates realize it's her under the mask? Will Freckleface be brave enough to finally face her complexion in the mirror? With the help of her friends, Freckleface learns that everyone is different - and that's what makes everyone special.
Saturday, January 26 at 11am. Tickets are only $10 and can be purchased online at www.smdcac.org, in person, or by calling the Box Office at 786-573-5300. The Center is located at 10950 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay. Free Parking is available.
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook