Julianne Moore's show coming to South Florida
Freckleface Strawberry is just like every other girl -- except she has bright red hair and something worse...freckles!
Based on the beloved book by actress Julianne Moore, this musical adaptation takes you inside the book's pages with Freckleface and friends as they learn to love the skin they're in. Freckleface Strawberry will do anything to get rid of her freckles -- from scrubbing them with soap, to caking on makeup or wearing a ski mask to school.
Will her schoolmates realize it's her under the mask? Will Freckleface be brave enough to finally face her complexion in the mirror? With the help of her friends, Freckleface learns that everyone is different - and that's what makes everyone special.
Saturday, January 26 at 11am. Tickets are only $10 and can be purchased online at www.smdcac.org, in person, or by calling the Box Office at 786-573-5300. The Center is located at 10950 SW 211 Street, Cutler Bay. Free Parking is available.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz