Juicy Couture Opening
Juicy Couture makes a much-anticipated opening on South Beach's Lincoln Road this Spring.
Taschen, Coltorti Miami, Babalu, Journelle, Nespresso, Alchemist, Artsee, Y-3 — could the uber-cool 1111 Lincoln Road building get any, er, cooler?
Add a Juicy Couture store and the answer is a resounding yes!
The brand's first South Beach store is set to open in time for holiday and spring break travel.
Also novel is the notion that the 1,600 square foot store will fully embrace Miami’s famed art deco aesthetic. Juicy Couture’s Lincoln Road location will also house lifestyle offerings such as surfboards, coffee table books and exclusive art work — a first for the brand.
Debut artists include Hannah B. Hooper, the voice behind indie rock band GROUPLOVE , Christian Astuguevieille, whose designs integrate the use of mirrors, photos by Elaine Constantine and Lynda Churialla and in an ode to Miami, a resin sculpted flamingo by Jay Kaplan.
The store will open with a selection of books on fashion, architecture and beach style. Featured works will include A Place in the Sun by Slim Aarons, Pools by Kelly Klein and Los Angeles Portrait of a City by David L. Ulin and Kevin Starr, to name a few. In keeping with Juicy Couture’s Los Angeles DNA, custom designed surfboards will also be on display, eventually to be sold on JuicyCouture.com.
Exclusive to Lincoln Road will be a limited-edition flamingo emblazoned fitted T-shirt with the words “Viva Miami” scrawled across the back.
Bienvenidos a Miami!
1111 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills