Jugofresh opens in Miami Beach's South of Fifth
Cold-pressed juices and raw vegan eats arrive in South Pointe.
40 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach
The Miami juicing empire expands this month as Jugofresh opens a new store in Miami Beach's South of Fifth neighborhood.
The shop carries Jugofresh's cold-pressed juices, smoothies and grab-and-go vegan goods.
This location will manage food prep for all five locations (the fifth is opening in Coral Gables) and showcase production in an open kitchen.
Look for raw oatmeal, kale superfood Caesar salad and Indonesian almond kelp noodles. Jugofresh Continuum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami