Jugofresh opens in Miami Beach's South of Fifth
Cold-pressed juices and raw vegan eats arrive in South Pointe.
40 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach
The Miami juicing empire expands this month as Jugofresh opens a new store in Miami Beach's South of Fifth neighborhood.
The shop carries Jugofresh's cold-pressed juices, smoothies and grab-and-go vegan goods.
This location will manage food prep for all five locations (the fifth is opening in Coral Gables) and showcase production in an open kitchen.
Look for raw oatmeal, kale superfood Caesar salad and Indonesian almond kelp noodles. Jugofresh Continuum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares