Jugofresh opens in Miami Beach's South of Fifth
Cold-pressed juices and raw vegan eats arrive in South Pointe.
40 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach
The Miami juicing empire expands this month as Jugofresh opens a new store in Miami Beach's South of Fifth neighborhood.
The shop carries Jugofresh's cold-pressed juices, smoothies and grab-and-go vegan goods.
This location will manage food prep for all five locations (the fifth is opening in Coral Gables) and showcase production in an open kitchen.
Look for raw oatmeal, kale superfood Caesar salad and Indonesian almond kelp noodles. Jugofresh Continuum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell
- Miami's YoungArts combines food with theater and music in new Pairings at Ted's