Jugofresh opens in Miami Beach's South of Fifth
Cold-pressed juices and raw vegan eats arrive in South Pointe.
40 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach
The Miami juicing empire expands this month as Jugofresh opens a new store in Miami Beach's South of Fifth neighborhood.
The shop carries Jugofresh's cold-pressed juices, smoothies and grab-and-go vegan goods.
This location will manage food prep for all five locations (the fifth is opening in Coral Gables) and showcase production in an open kitchen.
Look for raw oatmeal, kale superfood Caesar salad and Indonesian almond kelp noodles. Jugofresh Continuum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach
- Taste of the Nation serves up food, wine and beer for charity in Miami Beach