Jugofresh opens in Miami Beach's South of Fifth
Cold-pressed juices and raw vegan eats arrive in South Pointe.
The Miami juicing empire expands this month as Jugofresh opens a new store in Miami Beach's South of Fifth neighborhood.
The shop carries Jugofresh's cold-pressed juices, smoothies and grab-and-go vegan goods.
This location will manage food prep for all five locations (the fifth is opening in Coral Gables) and showcase production in an open kitchen.
Look for raw oatmeal, kale superfood Caesar salad and Indonesian almond kelp noodles. Jugofresh Continuum is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
40 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept