Justin Bieber getting a plea deal?
Pop singer's DUI case
A courthouse source close to the DUI case brought against pop star Justin Bieber confirmed rumors that a plea deal is in the works.
Bieber’s DUI, resisting an officer without violence, and driving without a valid license charges were due to be tried July 28, but the case could end July 16 during a hearing just added to the docket.
Gossip website TMZ is reporting that the deal with prosecutors calls for Bieber to plead guilty to reckless driving. The sentence would include a fine and anger management training, and it doesn’t include probation.
Bieber, 20, was thrown in the slammer Jan. 23 when Miami Beach cops found the singer of Baby allegedly drag racing in a rented Lamborghini.
He recently tweeted about finding Jesus and was baptized a Christian.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/06/13/4177182/gossip-extra-sale-of-oj-simpson.html#storylink=cpy
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town