Justin Bieber getting a plea deal?
Pop singer's DUI case
A courthouse source close to the DUI case brought against pop star Justin Bieber confirmed rumors that a plea deal is in the works.
Bieber’s DUI, resisting an officer without violence, and driving without a valid license charges were due to be tried July 28, but the case could end July 16 during a hearing just added to the docket.
Gossip website TMZ is reporting that the deal with prosecutors calls for Bieber to plead guilty to reckless driving. The sentence would include a fine and anger management training, and it doesn’t include probation.
Bieber, 20, was thrown in the slammer Jan. 23 when Miami Beach cops found the singer of Baby allegedly drag racing in a rented Lamborghini.
He recently tweeted about finding Jesus and was baptized a Christian.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too