Justin Bieber getting a plea deal?
Pop singer's DUI case
A courthouse source close to the DUI case brought against pop star Justin Bieber confirmed rumors that a plea deal is in the works.
Bieber’s DUI, resisting an officer without violence, and driving without a valid license charges were due to be tried July 28, but the case could end July 16 during a hearing just added to the docket.
Gossip website TMZ is reporting that the deal with prosecutors calls for Bieber to plead guilty to reckless driving. The sentence would include a fine and anger management training, and it doesn’t include probation.
Bieber, 20, was thrown in the slammer Jan. 23 when Miami Beach cops found the singer of Baby allegedly drag racing in a rented Lamborghini.
He recently tweeted about finding Jesus and was baptized a Christian.
On Our Radar
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami