Justin Bieber getting a plea deal?
Pop singer's DUI case
A courthouse source close to the DUI case brought against pop star Justin Bieber confirmed rumors that a plea deal is in the works.
Bieber’s DUI, resisting an officer without violence, and driving without a valid license charges were due to be tried July 28, but the case could end July 16 during a hearing just added to the docket.
Gossip website TMZ is reporting that the deal with prosecutors calls for Bieber to plead guilty to reckless driving. The sentence would include a fine and anger management training, and it doesn’t include probation.
Bieber, 20, was thrown in the slammer Jan. 23 when Miami Beach cops found the singer of Baby allegedly drag racing in a rented Lamborghini.
He recently tweeted about finding Jesus and was baptized a Christian.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/06/13/4177182/gossip-extra-sale-of-oj-simpson.html#storylink=cpy
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show