José Andrés hits the Road
José Andrés hits the Road: SLS South Beach welcomes 4 new restaurants
Breaking dining news - celeb chef José Andrés is debuting his first food truck in South Beach. The truck, designed by Philippe Starck, will be one of a slew of big name restaurants opening at the SLS Hotel South Beach, scheduled to open in early 2012 (poolside rendering pictured). The Collins Ave hotel will welcome José Andrés' West Terrace Bistro for breakfast, lunch & dinner; The Bazaar for highbrow eclectic eats, Katsuya for sleek Asian feasting and the food truck for casual poolside dining. It's a LA infusion - brace for prime buzz and a guaranteed scene.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami