José Andrés hits the Road
José Andrés hits the Road: SLS South Beach welcomes 4 new restaurants
Breaking dining news - celeb chef José Andrés is debuting his first food truck in South Beach. The truck, designed by Philippe Starck, will be one of a slew of big name restaurants opening at the SLS Hotel South Beach, scheduled to open in early 2012 (poolside rendering pictured). The Collins Ave hotel will welcome José Andrés' West Terrace Bistro for breakfast, lunch & dinner; The Bazaar for highbrow eclectic eats, Katsuya for sleek Asian feasting and the food truck for casual poolside dining. It's a LA infusion - brace for prime buzz and a guaranteed scene.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015