José Andrés hits the Road
José Andrés hits the Road: SLS South Beach welcomes 4 new restaurants
Breaking dining news - celeb chef José Andrés is debuting his first food truck in South Beach. The truck, designed by Philippe Starck, will be one of a slew of big name restaurants opening at the SLS Hotel South Beach, scheduled to open in early 2012 (poolside rendering pictured). The Collins Ave hotel will welcome José Andrés' West Terrace Bistro for breakfast, lunch & dinner; The Bazaar for highbrow eclectic eats, Katsuya for sleek Asian feasting and the food truck for casual poolside dining. It's a LA infusion - brace for prime buzz and a guaranteed scene.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run