José Andrés hits the Road
José Andrés hits the Road: SLS South Beach welcomes 4 new restaurants
Breaking dining news - celeb chef José Andrés is debuting his first food truck in South Beach. The truck, designed by Philippe Starck, will be one of a slew of big name restaurants opening at the SLS Hotel South Beach, scheduled to open in early 2012 (poolside rendering pictured). The Collins Ave hotel will welcome José Andrés' West Terrace Bistro for breakfast, lunch & dinner; The Bazaar for highbrow eclectic eats, Katsuya for sleek Asian feasting and the food truck for casual poolside dining. It's a LA infusion - brace for prime buzz and a guaranteed scene.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach