José Andrés hits the Road
José Andrés hits the Road: SLS South Beach welcomes 4 new restaurants
Breaking dining news - celeb chef José Andrés is debuting his first food truck in South Beach. The truck, designed by Philippe Starck, will be one of a slew of big name restaurants opening at the SLS Hotel South Beach, scheduled to open in early 2012 (poolside rendering pictured). The Collins Ave hotel will welcome José Andrés' West Terrace Bistro for breakfast, lunch & dinner; The Bazaar for highbrow eclectic eats, Katsuya for sleek Asian feasting and the food truck for casual poolside dining. It's a LA infusion - brace for prime buzz and a guaranteed scene.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel