Jonathan Eismann resurfaces as guest chef at Mercadito Midtown
Eismann returns to the kitchen after his involvement in a fatal hit and run
Last we heard anything about Jonathan Eismann was in October after a fatal hit and run in which he fled the scene of a car wreck that killed young father Jean Carlos Ruiz. While no developments have transpired in that tragic incident, an announcement from the PR people of Mercadito Midtown announces that Eismann will return to the kitchen as a guest chef in the restaurant's Tacos for Strength fundraiser by contributing a tempura shrimp taco to raise money for the charity during the month of February. Click here for that announcement.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"