Jonathan Eismann resurfaces as guest chef at Mercadito Midtown
Eismann returns to the kitchen after his involvement in a fatal hit and run
Last we heard anything about Jonathan Eismann was in October after a fatal hit and run in which he fled the scene of a car wreck that killed young father Jean Carlos Ruiz. While no developments have transpired in that tragic incident, an announcement from the PR people of Mercadito Midtown announces that Eismann will return to the kitchen as a guest chef in the restaurant's Tacos for Strength fundraiser by contributing a tempura shrimp taco to raise money for the charity during the month of February. Click here for that announcement.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab