Jonathan Eismann resurfaces as guest chef at Mercadito Midtown
Eismann returns to the kitchen after his involvement in a fatal hit and run
Last we heard anything about Jonathan Eismann was in October after a fatal hit and run in which he fled the scene of a car wreck that killed young father Jean Carlos Ruiz. While no developments have transpired in that tragic incident, an announcement from the PR people of Mercadito Midtown announces that Eismann will return to the kitchen as a guest chef in the restaurant's Tacos for Strength fundraiser by contributing a tempura shrimp taco to raise money for the charity during the month of February. Click here for that announcement.
- Dinner in Paradise: Homestead farm's chef lineup is out!
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro