Jonas Brothers rock Cruzan
The Jonas Brothers, along with Demi Lovato, will bring 'Camp Rock 2' to Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach.
September 7, 2010
601-7 Sansbury's Way
Tickets: $15.10 to $92.90
Sibling heartthrobs the Jonas Brothers will take the stage at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on Tuesday, September 7.
But they won't be alone.
Joining them will be fellow Disney Channel staple Demi Lovato, as well as "friends" from Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, which debuted on TV on September 3 and will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray the same day as their South Florida show.
(How many disgruntled parents will also have to buy the movie at the merchandise stand after sitting through hours of the live concert?)
The Brothers Jonas will probably also tackle material from their four studio albums, including 2009's Lines, Vines and Trying Times (try saying that three times fast). Lovato herself has put out two discs, including last year's Here We Go Again.
The show kicks off at 7 p.m., and tickets range from $15.10 to $92.90 and are available at Live Nation.
Music in Miami
- The Hot Sardines bring infectious jazz sound to South Miami on Saturday
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- American Authors bring alt-rock sound to Revolution
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach
- Festival Miami brings jazz, classical, pop and more
- Miami-raised Austin Paul talks about III Points Festival in Wynwood
- Marc Anthony returns to Miami
- Mick Jones, Foreigner play Seminole Hard Rock Friday
- Review: Jack White’s rock-fueled show energizes Miami Beach