Jonas Brothers rock Cruzan
The Jonas Brothers, along with Demi Lovato, will bring 'Camp Rock 2' to Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach.
Sibling heartthrobs the Jonas Brothers will take the stage at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on Tuesday, September 7.
But they won't be alone.
Joining them will be fellow Disney Channel staple Demi Lovato, as well as "friends" from Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, which debuted on TV on September 3 and will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray the same day as their South Florida show.
(How many disgruntled parents will also have to buy the movie at the merchandise stand after sitting through hours of the live concert?)
The Brothers Jonas will probably also tackle material from their four studio albums, including 2009's Lines, Vines and Trying Times (try saying that three times fast). Lovato herself has put out two discs, including last year's Here We Go Again.
The show kicks off at 7 p.m., and tickets range from $15.10 to $92.90 and are available at Live Nation.
September 7, 2010
601-7 Sansbury's Way
Tickets: $15.10 to $92.90
Music in Miami
- After Haitian konpa band CaRiMi broke up, Richard Cave started fresh in South Florida
- Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne on their wild shows: 'Something like a Walt Disney cartoon meets Led Zeppelin'
- The Flaming Lips in Miami for House of Creatives Music Festival at the North Beach Bandshell
- Boy George performs in Miami weeks before his debut on 'The New Celebrity Apprentice'
- SunGhosts to perform at VetFest 2016, a concert dedicated to veterans
- Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Miami
- R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills blurs the boundaries between rock and classical music
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida