Jonas Brothers rock Cruzan
The Jonas Brothers, along with Demi Lovato, will bring 'Camp Rock 2' to Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach.
September 7, 2010
601-7 Sansbury's Way
Tickets: $15.10 to $92.90
Sibling heartthrobs the Jonas Brothers will take the stage at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on Tuesday, September 7.
But they won't be alone.
Joining them will be fellow Disney Channel staple Demi Lovato, as well as "friends" from Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, which debuted on TV on September 3 and will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray the same day as their South Florida show.
(How many disgruntled parents will also have to buy the movie at the merchandise stand after sitting through hours of the live concert?)
The Brothers Jonas will probably also tackle material from their four studio albums, including 2009's Lines, Vines and Trying Times (try saying that three times fast). Lovato herself has put out two discs, including last year's Here We Go Again.
The show kicks off at 7 p.m., and tickets range from $15.10 to $92.90 and are available at Live Nation.
Music in Miami
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture hosts Serge Devant April 24
- Gloria Estefan headlines Miami Beach Centennial Concert on Thursday night
- Jazz In The Gardens: RUN-DMC storms the stage Sunday
- Jazz In The Gardens: Erykah Badu performs Sunday night
- Piano Guys bring pop-classical medleys to the Arsht Center
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Roberto Rodriguez Quartet performs at the Olympia Theater's jazz series
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival Announces Lineup
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami