Join Michelle Bernstein & support ARC Broward at Delish 2014 on March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7 at Delish 2014. The annual fundraiser benefits ARC Broward, a nonprofit dedicated to supporting children & adults with developmental disabilities. Held from 7-10pm at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale, Delish 2014 will feature a "Fire & Ice" chef competition judged by Bernstein, gourmet eats, cocktails, dancing, and a silent auction. $125 per person, click here to purchase tickets.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options