Join Michelle Bernstein & support ARC Broward at Delish 2014 on March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7 at Delish 2014. The annual fundraiser benefits ARC Broward, a nonprofit dedicated to supporting children & adults with developmental disabilities. Held from 7-10pm at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale, Delish 2014 will feature a "Fire & Ice" chef competition judged by Bernstein, gourmet eats, cocktails, dancing, and a silent auction. $125 per person, click here to purchase tickets.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida