Join Michelle Bernstein & support ARC Broward at Delish 2014 on March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7 at Delish 2014. The annual fundraiser benefits ARC Broward, a nonprofit dedicated to supporting children & adults with developmental disabilities. Held from 7-10pm at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale, Delish 2014 will feature a "Fire & Ice" chef competition judged by Bernstein, gourmet eats, cocktails, dancing, and a silent auction. $125 per person, click here to purchase tickets.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo