Join Michelle Bernstein & support ARC Broward at Delish 2014 on March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7
Eat well, do good and hang with Michelle Bernstein Friday, March 7 at Delish 2014. The annual fundraiser benefits ARC Broward, a nonprofit dedicated to supporting children & adults with developmental disabilities. Held from 7-10pm at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale, Delish 2014 will feature a "Fire & Ice" chef competition judged by Bernstein, gourmet eats, cocktails, dancing, and a silent auction. $125 per person, click here to purchase tickets.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami