Johnnie Walker Party of the Century!
Johnny Walker Black Label celebrates 100 years of excellence with a star studded event at the Paris Theatre. It's the Fiesta del Siglo!
The Paris Theatre
550 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Media Check-in begins at 8:00PM
It’s the event of the century as Johnnie Walker Black Label celebrates 100 years of excellence in taste and quality with a star studded event tonight at the Paris Theatre in Miami Beach. The makers of Johnnie Walker have created a series of parties in Miami and New York to celebrate this amazing milestone for the Premium Whiskey; which I might add is my absolute favorite. The Fiesta del Siglo will be hosted by international singer, songwriter, and recent star of the hit movie Couples Retreat, Carlos Ponce.
It’s going to be a remarkable event that takes you through the history of the Johnnie Walker Black Label complete with an interactive experience you're sure not to forget. The night will feature live dance shows that take you through Black labels journey through Latin America and give you the full pleasure and enjoyment that you can only get from drinking the finest whiskey.
For those who love their Black Label, this is definitely an event you want to be a part of. As for me, I am definitely a fan and love my Black Label with sugar-free Redbull or simply, on the rocks. How do you like your Johnnie Walker? Find different ways to enjoy Johnnie Walker while celebrating this momentous occasion in style at the Party of the Century!
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond