Johnnie Walker Party of the Century!
Johnny Walker Black Label celebrates 100 years of excellence with a star studded event at the Paris Theatre. It's the Fiesta del Siglo!
The Paris Theatre
550 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Media Check-in begins at 8:00PM
It’s the event of the century as Johnnie Walker Black Label celebrates 100 years of excellence in taste and quality with a star studded event tonight at the Paris Theatre in Miami Beach. The makers of Johnnie Walker have created a series of parties in Miami and New York to celebrate this amazing milestone for the Premium Whiskey; which I might add is my absolute favorite. The Fiesta del Siglo will be hosted by international singer, songwriter, and recent star of the hit movie Couples Retreat, Carlos Ponce.
It’s going to be a remarkable event that takes you through the history of the Johnnie Walker Black Label complete with an interactive experience you're sure not to forget. The night will feature live dance shows that take you through Black labels journey through Latin America and give you the full pleasure and enjoyment that you can only get from drinking the finest whiskey.
For those who love their Black Label, this is definitely an event you want to be a part of. As for me, I am definitely a fan and love my Black Label with sugar-free Redbull or simply, on the rocks. How do you like your Johnnie Walker? Find different ways to enjoy Johnnie Walker while celebrating this momentous occasion in style at the Party of the Century!
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM