Johnnie Walker Party of the Century!
Johnny Walker Black Label celebrates 100 years of excellence with a star studded event at the Paris Theatre. It's the Fiesta del Siglo!
The Paris Theatre
550 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Media Check-in begins at 8:00PM
It’s the event of the century as Johnnie Walker Black Label celebrates 100 years of excellence in taste and quality with a star studded event tonight at the Paris Theatre in Miami Beach. The makers of Johnnie Walker have created a series of parties in Miami and New York to celebrate this amazing milestone for the Premium Whiskey; which I might add is my absolute favorite. The Fiesta del Siglo will be hosted by international singer, songwriter, and recent star of the hit movie Couples Retreat, Carlos Ponce.
It’s going to be a remarkable event that takes you through the history of the Johnnie Walker Black Label complete with an interactive experience you're sure not to forget. The night will feature live dance shows that take you through Black labels journey through Latin America and give you the full pleasure and enjoyment that you can only get from drinking the finest whiskey.
For those who love their Black Label, this is definitely an event you want to be a part of. As for me, I am definitely a fan and love my Black Label with sugar-free Redbull or simply, on the rocks. How do you like your Johnnie Walker? Find different ways to enjoy Johnnie Walker while celebrating this momentous occasion in style at the Party of the Century!
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets