John Mayer at Cruzan
The bluesy pop-rocker closes his tour at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach
Battle Studies Tour
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36 to $69.50
Missed the fiery launch to John Mayer's Battle Studies Tour at the BankAtlantic Center in February? Or are you just a die-hard fan? Good news: He'll be back in South Florida for the summer leg of the tour.
Mayer will take the stage at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 11 for what will be (at least at the moment) the final date of his tour.
He's known for diversifying his set from night to night, but will likely play newer tracks like "Who Says" and "Half Of My Heart," as well as staples like "Gravity" and "No Such Thing."
The opening act will be Owl City, the stage name for Minnesota-based synth-rock musician Adam Young. He had a massive hit with the song "Fireflies," but has often been criticized (including by me) for sounding almost exactly like The Postal Service, both musically and vocally (he sounds eerily similar to frontman Ben Gibbard, also of Death Cab For Cutie).
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster, and will set you back $36 to $69.50.
Music in Miami
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure
- EC Twins Take Over E11EVEN for Cam Con's Official After Party
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Best of the Best Music Fest brings dancehall, soca and reggae to Miami
- Rec Room Turns Up with DJ Craze Friday, May 15
- Bro Safari drops the beat at Go HARD at the Fillmore
- Win Tickets to See andhim at Treehouse on Thursday, May 14
- Rico Love Launches New Album at E11EVEN Wednesday, May 13
- Serge Devant Talks Club Culture in the U.S.