John Mayer at Cruzan
The bluesy pop-rocker closes his tour at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach
Battle Studies Tour
601-7 Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Tickets: $36 to $69.50
Missed the fiery launch to John Mayer's Battle Studies Tour at the BankAtlantic Center in February? Or are you just a die-hard fan? Good news: He'll be back in South Florida for the summer leg of the tour.
Mayer will take the stage at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach on September 11 for what will be (at least at the moment) the final date of his tour.
He's known for diversifying his set from night to night, but will likely play newer tracks like "Who Says" and "Half Of My Heart," as well as staples like "Gravity" and "No Such Thing."
The opening act will be Owl City, the stage name for Minnesota-based synth-rock musician Adam Young. He had a massive hit with the song "Fireflies," but has often been criticized (including by me) for sounding almost exactly like The Postal Service, both musically and vocally (he sounds eerily similar to frontman Ben Gibbard, also of Death Cab For Cutie).
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster, and will set you back $36 to $69.50.
Music in Miami
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis play Fillmore Miami Beach on Jan. 19
- Nick Jonas heads to Miami to perform sexy R&B hits
- Lazy Sunday takes on a new meaning with Fool's Gold Day Off music event
- Dweezil Zappa honors his father's legacy in South Florida concert
- Rick Springfield brings tour to South Florida
- Amtrac Takes Over Basement This Friday, August 28
- The Mowgli’s play two free pop-up sets on Miami Beach on Monday
- Life In Color Early Bird Tickets Are Now On Sale
- Concert Review: Ariana Grande's tour stops in South Florida for an energetic homecoming
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure