John Legend wows fans at Broward Center
Many sang along
John Legend, who’s been busy juggling his new album and tour for “All of Me,” his new marriage to Twitter-happy supermodel Chrissy Teigen and promoting his line of all natural, cal-free, flavored Hint Water, didn’t spare any time or energy at Tuesday night's show at the Broward Center in Fort Lauderdale.
Many audience members sang along to the nine time Grammy winner's old and new hits, including his current single “Tonight." A lucky few were ushered backstage after the show to meet Legend (pictured), who happily posed for pics ripe for the posting.
Aw, how cute. The R&B crooner also recently posted photos of himself as a baby after a fan posted photos of her baby nephew on Monday (there really is a resemblance). Legend tweeted back his "actual baby picture. For comparison’s sake.”
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore