Joey 2.0: The Wynwood Cafe expands its menu
Wynwood welcomes new eats this week as Joey's Italian Cafe adds a host of new regional dishes to its menu. Reflective of executive chef Ivo Mazzon’s experience in the Veneto region of Italy, the new items include insalata di tonno (mixed greens, red onion, tomato, cannellini beans with tuna and calamari), carpaccio del bosco (thinly sliced beef with hydroponic greens and Montegrappa cheese), fettucine carbonara with pancetta, eggs, parmesan, black pepper and a touch of cream; and gamberoni al brandy (flambé prawns with brandy accompanied by soft polenta). All items are a la carte.
Joey’s Italian Café
2506 NW 2 Ave, Wynwood
- Road Trip! The seven best things we ate at Epcot food and wine festival
- Top five places to eat in Miami right now, according to Yelp
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena