Joey 2.0: The Wynwood Cafe expands its menu
Joey’s Italian Café
2506 NW 2 Ave, Wynwood
Wynwood welcomes new eats this week as Joey's Italian Cafe adds a host of new regional dishes to its menu. Reflective of executive chef Ivo Mazzon’s experience in the Veneto region of Italy, the new items include insalata di tonno (mixed greens, red onion, tomato, cannellini beans with tuna and calamari), carpaccio del bosco (thinly sliced beef with hydroponic greens and Montegrappa cheese), fettucine carbonara with pancetta, eggs, parmesan, black pepper and a touch of cream; and gamberoni al brandy (flambé prawns with brandy accompanied by soft polenta). All items are a la carte.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo