Joey 2.0: The Wynwood Cafe expands its menu
Joey’s Italian Café
2506 NW 2 Ave, Wynwood
Wynwood welcomes new eats this week as Joey's Italian Cafe adds a host of new regional dishes to its menu. Reflective of executive chef Ivo Mazzon’s experience in the Veneto region of Italy, the new items include insalata di tonno (mixed greens, red onion, tomato, cannellini beans with tuna and calamari), carpaccio del bosco (thinly sliced beef with hydroponic greens and Montegrappa cheese), fettucine carbonara with pancetta, eggs, parmesan, black pepper and a touch of cream; and gamberoni al brandy (flambé prawns with brandy accompanied by soft polenta). All items are a la carte.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami