Joey 2.0: The Wynwood Cafe expands its menu
Wynwood welcomes new eats this week as Joey's Italian Cafe adds a host of new regional dishes to its menu. Reflective of executive chef Ivo Mazzon’s experience in the Veneto region of Italy, the new items include insalata di tonno (mixed greens, red onion, tomato, cannellini beans with tuna and calamari), carpaccio del bosco (thinly sliced beef with hydroponic greens and Montegrappa cheese), fettucine carbonara with pancetta, eggs, parmesan, black pepper and a touch of cream; and gamberoni al brandy (flambé prawns with brandy accompanied by soft polenta). All items are a la carte.
Joey’s Italian Café
2506 NW 2 Ave, Wynwood
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef