Joey 2.0: The Wynwood Cafe expands its menu
Joey’s Italian Café
2506 NW 2 Ave, Wynwood
Wynwood welcomes new eats this week as Joey's Italian Cafe adds a host of new regional dishes to its menu. Reflective of executive chef Ivo Mazzon’s experience in the Veneto region of Italy, the new items include insalata di tonno (mixed greens, red onion, tomato, cannellini beans with tuna and calamari), carpaccio del bosco (thinly sliced beef with hydroponic greens and Montegrappa cheese), fettucine carbonara with pancetta, eggs, parmesan, black pepper and a touch of cream; and gamberoni al brandy (flambé prawns with brandy accompanied by soft polenta). All items are a la carte.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon