Joe Zee in Miami
ELLE's Creative Director is making like a snow bird and flying to Miami for a good cause. Find out why.
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Any avid reader of ELLE magazine will tell you that Joe Zee, the glossy's Creative Director, is a fashion phenom. And every The City devotee will tell you that Zee is sweeter than Splenda. Tack on the fact that he's visiting us Miamians for a good cause and we bow down to the magazine maven.
On Thursday, October 22nd, Zee will be styling guests at the Valentino Boutique in Bal Harbour during a private affair. Furthermore, Valentino will donate 10 percent of all sales from Thursday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 25th to the Jackson Memorial Foundation, Holtz Children's Hospital and the International Kids Fund in support of Rally for the Kids with Cancer Scavenger Hunt.
Zee, Valentino and philanthropy? Sounds like a trifecta to us.
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend