Joe Zee in Miami
ELLE's Creative Director is making like a snow bird and flying to Miami for a good cause. Find out why.
Any avid reader of ELLE magazine will tell you that Joe Zee, the glossy's Creative Director, is a fashion phenom. And every The City devotee will tell you that Zee is sweeter than Splenda. Tack on the fact that he's visiting us Miamians for a good cause and we bow down to the magazine maven.
On Thursday, October 22nd, Zee will be styling guests at the Valentino Boutique in Bal Harbour during a private affair. Furthermore, Valentino will donate 10 percent of all sales from Thursday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 25th to the Jackson Memorial Foundation, Holtz Children's Hospital and the International Kids Fund in support of Rally for the Kids with Cancer Scavenger Hunt.
Zee, Valentino and philanthropy? Sounds like a trifecta to us.
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store