Joe Zee in Miami
ELLE's Creative Director is making like a snow bird and flying to Miami for a good cause. Find out why.
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Any avid reader of ELLE magazine will tell you that Joe Zee, the glossy's Creative Director, is a fashion phenom. And every The City devotee will tell you that Zee is sweeter than Splenda. Tack on the fact that he's visiting us Miamians for a good cause and we bow down to the magazine maven.
On Thursday, October 22nd, Zee will be styling guests at the Valentino Boutique in Bal Harbour during a private affair. Furthermore, Valentino will donate 10 percent of all sales from Thursday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 25th to the Jackson Memorial Foundation, Holtz Children's Hospital and the International Kids Fund in support of Rally for the Kids with Cancer Scavenger Hunt.
Zee, Valentino and philanthropy? Sounds like a trifecta to us.
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers