Joanna Krupa's Halloween costume? Barely anything at all
Almost goes naked for PETA
Real Housewives of Miami cast member and former Dancing With the Stars alum Joanna Krupa isn't making any new friends for her stance on fur. Poor Marysol Patton, who got called out by Karent Sierra for wearing her grandmother's stole to Lisa Hochstein's lingerie party for charity. Sierra didn't want to ruffle, um, Joanna's feathers. Krupa now is taking it ALMOST all off for animals in her brand-new PETA ad.The Polish model is wearing underwear with hair peeking out and it says, "Fur Trim: Unattractive."
"I wanted to do this campaign to keep talking to people about how bad fur is. Stop! Fur is not sexy. It's not cool," Krupa says in her PETA interview. "You're walking down the street wearing fur—you really look like an idiot!"
Some viewers may say that Krupa looks like an idiot for running after Adriana De Moura when the gallery owner tried to walk away from her once things began to escalat during Bravo's Sunday night "special."
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz