Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
Does this mean the end of RHOM?
Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa this week listed for sale the downtown Miami condo she bought in September. Krupa, 35, wants $1.9 million for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom crib on the 42nd floor of the Four Seasons on Brickell Avenue. Krupa and nightclub-owning hubby Romain Zago bought the condo upstairs from the downtown luxury hotel in September for $1.3 million. Can they get $600,000 in profit in just eight months? “They’d break even at that price,” said listing agent Gabriel Miranda. “They redid the whole unit with the best of everything. The floors are marble, and the finishes are amazing.”
Supermodel Krupa quickly became the face of the reality series, which appears to be on hiatus after three seasons. The honchos of cable’s Bravo, which airs all of the Real Housewives shows, have not commented about the future of the series. Krupa, meanwhile, has spent most of her time this year in Los Angeles, where she’s said to be angling for a gig on the more popular Beverly Hills version of the housewives. “The listing is not an indication they’re leaving,” Miranda said. “They’re actually looking for something bigger.”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges