Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
Does this mean the end of RHOM?
Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa this week listed for sale the downtown Miami condo she bought in September. Krupa, 35, wants $1.9 million for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom crib on the 42nd floor of the Four Seasons on Brickell Avenue. Krupa and nightclub-owning hubby Romain Zago bought the condo upstairs from the downtown luxury hotel in September for $1.3 million. Can they get $600,000 in profit in just eight months? “They’d break even at that price,” said listing agent Gabriel Miranda. “They redid the whole unit with the best of everything. The floors are marble, and the finishes are amazing.”
Supermodel Krupa quickly became the face of the reality series, which appears to be on hiatus after three seasons. The honchos of cable’s Bravo, which airs all of the Real Housewives shows, have not commented about the future of the series. Krupa, meanwhile, has spent most of her time this year in Los Angeles, where she’s said to be angling for a gig on the more popular Beverly Hills version of the housewives. “The listing is not an indication they’re leaving,” Miranda said. “They’re actually looking for something bigger.”
On Our Radar
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello bring romance to Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy