Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
Does this mean the end of RHOM?
Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa this week listed for sale the downtown Miami condo she bought in September. Krupa, 35, wants $1.9 million for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom crib on the 42nd floor of the Four Seasons on Brickell Avenue. Krupa and nightclub-owning hubby Romain Zago bought the condo upstairs from the downtown luxury hotel in September for $1.3 million. Can they get $600,000 in profit in just eight months? “They’d break even at that price,” said listing agent Gabriel Miranda. “They redid the whole unit with the best of everything. The floors are marble, and the finishes are amazing.”
Supermodel Krupa quickly became the face of the reality series, which appears to be on hiatus after three seasons. The honchos of cable’s Bravo, which airs all of the Real Housewives shows, have not commented about the future of the series. Krupa, meanwhile, has spent most of her time this year in Los Angeles, where she’s said to be angling for a gig on the more popular Beverly Hills version of the housewives. “The listing is not an indication they’re leaving,” Miranda said. “They’re actually looking for something bigger.”
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'