Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
Does this mean the end of RHOM?
Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa this week listed for sale the downtown Miami condo she bought in September. Krupa, 35, wants $1.9 million for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom crib on the 42nd floor of the Four Seasons on Brickell Avenue. Krupa and nightclub-owning hubby Romain Zago bought the condo upstairs from the downtown luxury hotel in September for $1.3 million. Can they get $600,000 in profit in just eight months? “They’d break even at that price,” said listing agent Gabriel Miranda. “They redid the whole unit with the best of everything. The floors are marble, and the finishes are amazing.”
Supermodel Krupa quickly became the face of the reality series, which appears to be on hiatus after three seasons. The honchos of cable’s Bravo, which airs all of the Real Housewives shows, have not commented about the future of the series. Krupa, meanwhile, has spent most of her time this year in Los Angeles, where she’s said to be angling for a gig on the more popular Beverly Hills version of the housewives. “The listing is not an indication they’re leaving,” Miranda said. “They’re actually looking for something bigger.”
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street