Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
Does this mean the end of RHOM?
Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa this week listed for sale the downtown Miami condo she bought in September. Krupa, 35, wants $1.9 million for the two-bedroom, two-bathroom crib on the 42nd floor of the Four Seasons on Brickell Avenue. Krupa and nightclub-owning hubby Romain Zago bought the condo upstairs from the downtown luxury hotel in September for $1.3 million. Can they get $600,000 in profit in just eight months? “They’d break even at that price,” said listing agent Gabriel Miranda. “They redid the whole unit with the best of everything. The floors are marble, and the finishes are amazing.”
Supermodel Krupa quickly became the face of the reality series, which appears to be on hiatus after three seasons. The honchos of cable’s Bravo, which airs all of the Real Housewives shows, have not commented about the future of the series. Krupa, meanwhile, has spent most of her time this year in Los Angeles, where she’s said to be angling for a gig on the more popular Beverly Hills version of the housewives. “The listing is not an indication they’re leaving,” Miranda said. “They’re actually looking for something bigger.”
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood