J.Lo talks fashion
Chats about Kohl's line in O
Jennifer Lopez isn't letting a little thing like divorce get in the way of her new line at Kohl's. The American Idol judgette talked to the September issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, which features the exclusive reveal of the clothes. Lopez joined O's Creative Director Adam Glassman on set to style eight O readers in her collection, which she says is all about accessible, everyday glamour. Most pieces are under $100; the line is set to debut in stores this September in South Florida stores. Some tidbits from the story:
Even off-camera Lopez doesn’t blend in: Not that she doesn’t try. “Hi, I’m Jennifer,” she said, shaking hands with each of the women, including a teacher, a lawyer a newly minted college graduate. Like they didn't know who she was.
Lopez claims to relate to the average woman’s concerns: “I’m a mom,” she said. “I work. I want comfort.''
She says motherhood (twins Max and Emme turned 3 in February) hasn’t dulled her trademark body-conscious style— just made it slightly trickier to pull off. "I want to feel sexy and modern. I think most women want the same things.”
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision