J.Lo talks fashion
Chats about Kohl's line in O
Jennifer Lopez isn't letting a little thing like divorce get in the way of her new line at Kohl's. The American Idol judgette talked to the September issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, which features the exclusive reveal of the clothes. Lopez joined O's Creative Director Adam Glassman on set to style eight O readers in her collection, which she says is all about accessible, everyday glamour. Most pieces are under $100; the line is set to debut in stores this September in South Florida stores. Some tidbits from the story:
Even off-camera Lopez doesn’t blend in: Not that she doesn’t try. “Hi, I’m Jennifer,” she said, shaking hands with each of the women, including a teacher, a lawyer a newly minted college graduate. Like they didn't know who she was.
Lopez claims to relate to the average woman’s concerns: “I’m a mom,” she said. “I work. I want comfort.''
She says motherhood (twins Max and Emme turned 3 in February) hasn’t dulled her trademark body-conscious style— just made it slightly trickier to pull off. "I want to feel sexy and modern. I think most women want the same things.”
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood