J.Lo talks fashion
Chats about Kohl's line in O
Jennifer Lopez isn't letting a little thing like divorce get in the way of her new line at Kohl's. The American Idol judgette talked to the September issue of O, The Oprah Magazine, which features the exclusive reveal of the clothes. Lopez joined O's Creative Director Adam Glassman on set to style eight O readers in her collection, which she says is all about accessible, everyday glamour. Most pieces are under $100; the line is set to debut in stores this September in South Florida stores. Some tidbits from the story:
Even off-camera Lopez doesn’t blend in: Not that she doesn’t try. “Hi, I’m Jennifer,” she said, shaking hands with each of the women, including a teacher, a lawyer a newly minted college graduate. Like they didn't know who she was.
Lopez claims to relate to the average woman’s concerns: “I’m a mom,” she said. “I work. I want comfort.''
She says motherhood (twins Max and Emme turned 3 in February) hasn’t dulled her trademark body-conscious style— just made it slightly trickier to pull off. "I want to feel sexy and modern. I think most women want the same things.”
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz