Jingle Ball 2010
Y100's annual Jingle Ball concert will be held at BankAtlantic Center on December 11.
Do you love hearing the same ten songs on the radio? Do you want to hear those same songs performed live? Then Jingle Ball 2010 is for you.
Hosted by South Florida top 40 station Y100, the annual holiday-season festival showcases the biggest names in pop music, and the 2010 edition is no different. Taking place on December 11 at BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, the lineup highlights Miami's diversity in musical tastes: Pop, rock, hip-hop and R&B are all well-represented on the bill.
Headlining the event is quirky popstress Katy Perry, whose recent sophomore album spawned the inescapable hits "California Gurls" and the title track, "Teenage Dream." Perry last performed in South Florida in May 2009.
The rest of the lineup is fairly impressive: American Idol runner-up and glam-rocker Adam Lambert; Miami hitmaker Flo Rida; Latin crossover pop singer Enrique Iglesias; Atlanta rapper, singer, producer and multi-instrumentalist B.o.B; pop rockers Train; R&B singers Taio Cruz and Jay Sean; Irish rockers The Script; and Disney Channel's Selena Gomez.
Tickets for Jingle Ball 2010 are on sale now at Ticketmaster, and will set you back anywhere between $54.25 and $157.50.
Jingle Ball 2010
December 11, 2010
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets: $54.25 to $157.50
Music in Miami
- Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne on their wild shows: 'Something like a Walt Disney cartoon meets Led Zeppelin'
- The Flaming Lips in Miami for House of Creatives Music Festival at the North Beach Bandshell
- Boy George performs in Miami weeks before his debut on 'The New Celebrity Apprentice'
- SunGhosts to perform at VetFest 2016, a concert dedicated to veterans
- Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Miami
- R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills blurs the boundaries between rock and classical music
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida
- Nu Deco Ensemble, Miami's 21st Century Orchestra, announces second season and it is massive