Jingle Ball 2010
Y100's annual Jingle Ball concert will be held at BankAtlantic Center on December 11.
Jingle Ball 2010
December 11, 2010
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets: $54.25 to $157.50
Do you love hearing the same ten songs on the radio? Do you want to hear those same songs performed live? Then Jingle Ball 2010 is for you.
Hosted by South Florida top 40 station Y100, the annual holiday-season festival showcases the biggest names in pop music, and the 2010 edition is no different. Taking place on December 11 at BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, the lineup highlights Miami's diversity in musical tastes: Pop, rock, hip-hop and R&B are all well-represented on the bill.
Headlining the event is quirky popstress Katy Perry, whose recent sophomore album spawned the inescapable hits "California Gurls" and the title track, "Teenage Dream." Perry last performed in South Florida in May 2009.
The rest of the lineup is fairly impressive: American Idol runner-up and glam-rocker Adam Lambert; Miami hitmaker Flo Rida; Latin crossover pop singer Enrique Iglesias; Atlanta rapper, singer, producer and multi-instrumentalist B.o.B; pop rockers Train; R&B singers Taio Cruz and Jay Sean; Irish rockers The Script; and Disney Channel's Selena Gomez.
Tickets for Jingle Ball 2010 are on sale now at Ticketmaster, and will set you back anywhere between $54.25 and $157.50.
Music in Miami
- Tortuga Music Festival rocks the ocean this weekend
- Aaron Lebos reaches a ‘Turning Point’
- Boney James brings sax appeal to Jazz in the Gardens
- Kelly Rowland spreads her wings
- Anthony Hamilton brings smooth sounds to Jazz in the Gardens 2014
- Max Raabe and the Palast Orchester bring vintage sounds to the Arsht Center
- Travie McCoy performs at the WGC Cadillac Championship this Saturday
- Virginia Key Grassroots Festival offers four days of music, camping, fun
- Charlie Wilson performs in Miami this Saturday
- Julio Iglesias, Latin lion in winter, sings Saturday at AmericanAirlines Arena