Jingle Ball 2010
Y100's annual Jingle Ball concert will be held at BankAtlantic Center on December 11.
Do you love hearing the same ten songs on the radio? Do you want to hear those same songs performed live? Then Jingle Ball 2010 is for you.
Hosted by South Florida top 40 station Y100, the annual holiday-season festival showcases the biggest names in pop music, and the 2010 edition is no different. Taking place on December 11 at BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, the lineup highlights Miami's diversity in musical tastes: Pop, rock, hip-hop and R&B are all well-represented on the bill.
Headlining the event is quirky popstress Katy Perry, whose recent sophomore album spawned the inescapable hits "California Gurls" and the title track, "Teenage Dream." Perry last performed in South Florida in May 2009.
The rest of the lineup is fairly impressive: American Idol runner-up and glam-rocker Adam Lambert; Miami hitmaker Flo Rida; Latin crossover pop singer Enrique Iglesias; Atlanta rapper, singer, producer and multi-instrumentalist B.o.B; pop rockers Train; R&B singers Taio Cruz and Jay Sean; Irish rockers The Script; and Disney Channel's Selena Gomez.
Tickets for Jingle Ball 2010 are on sale now at Ticketmaster, and will set you back anywhere between $54.25 and $157.50.
Jingle Ball 2010
December 11, 2010
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets: $54.25 to $157.50
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen