Jingle Ball 2010
Y100's annual Jingle Ball concert will be held at BankAtlantic Center on December 11.
Jingle Ball 2010
December 11, 2010
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323
Tickets: $54.25 to $157.50
Do you love hearing the same ten songs on the radio? Do you want to hear those same songs performed live? Then Jingle Ball 2010 is for you.
Hosted by South Florida top 40 station Y100, the annual holiday-season festival showcases the biggest names in pop music, and the 2010 edition is no different. Taking place on December 11 at BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, the lineup highlights Miami's diversity in musical tastes: Pop, rock, hip-hop and R&B are all well-represented on the bill.
Headlining the event is quirky popstress Katy Perry, whose recent sophomore album spawned the inescapable hits "California Gurls" and the title track, "Teenage Dream." Perry last performed in South Florida in May 2009.
The rest of the lineup is fairly impressive: American Idol runner-up and glam-rocker Adam Lambert; Miami hitmaker Flo Rida; Latin crossover pop singer Enrique Iglesias; Atlanta rapper, singer, producer and multi-instrumentalist B.o.B; pop rockers Train; R&B singers Taio Cruz and Jay Sean; Irish rockers The Script; and Disney Channel's Selena Gomez.
Tickets for Jingle Ball 2010 are on sale now at Ticketmaster, and will set you back anywhere between $54.25 and $157.50.
Music in Miami
- Phil Collins headlines gala fundraiser during Art Basel weekend on Miami Beach
- Demi Lovato plays Miami on Sunday
- Review: Lily Allen’s too cool to grow up
- Brazilian singer Caetano Veloso brings the art of musical change to Miami Beach
- Erasure plays Fillmore Miami Beach on Friday night
- Miami singer-songwriter Cris Cab, just 21, breaking out with major debut
- Mayer Hawthorne headlines free concert in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour tonight
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach
- Review: Pop star Katy Perry's playful, colorful Prismatic show sprinkles signs of maturity