Jimmy Choo Outlet Now Open at Sawgrass Mills
Florida's first outlet location from Jimmy Choo now open at the Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills.
Hot on the heels (pun intended) of the Gucci Kids, Frette and Versace openings, Sawgrass Mills is upping its designer label game with this first-in-Florida gem: A Jimmy Choo Outlet.
Yes, get Choos — a Sex in the City favorite — on serious sale at The Colonnade Outlets area of Sawgrass Mills. The iconic London label, now headed by Sandra Choi, continues to delight with color-shock clutches, edgy biker boots and glittering sandals — perfect for putting the wow into your wardrobe.
Jimmy Choo joins a wealth of market-exclusive outlet concepts already enjoying great success at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills, including Armani Outlet, Gucci, Gucci Kids, Frette, Versace, Diane von Furstenberg, Robert Graham, IPPOLITA and Wolford.
Welcome to the luxe lineup, Jimmy Choo.
Jimmy Choo Outlet
The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills
12801 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate