Jimmy Choo not all about the shoes
The perfume rocks
Shoes? What shoes?
Revered fashion house Jimmy Choo got into the spirit of scent last year. First an eau de parfum, then an eau de toilette.
True to the brand's chichi style, packaging was off the charts (the silver-wrapped, limited edition Jimmy Choo Parfum was almost too pretty to open).
These days, the special edition has been replaced with a new, 1.3 fl. oz. Jimmy Choo Parfum, decked in a way reusable black box. According to a release, its difference lies in the fact that it's deeper and more intense with bits of candied orange, tiger orchid, toffee caramel, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.
Find it for $150 at Nordstrom counters and online.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up