Jewelry designer nuts for coconuts
Willie Haynes calls himself the Coconut Doctor. Born in Miami, he grew up loving them, climbing coconut trees, and then eating the fruits of his labor. Now the former BMX racer is using them the shells to make jewelry. Think bracelets and necklaces, with colorful gemstones, as well as hip hoop earrings.
Coconut Love Jewelry is sold at hotels, restaurants and nightclubs all over South Florida from Miami to West Palm.
Check them out at www.coconutlove.com.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'