Jewelry designer nuts for coconuts
Willie Haynes calls himself the Coconut Doctor. Born in Miami, he grew up loving them, climbing coconut trees, and then eating the fruits of his labor. Now the former BMX racer is using them the shells to make jewelry. Think bracelets and necklaces, with colorful gemstones, as well as hip hoop earrings.
Coconut Love Jewelry is sold at hotels, restaurants and nightclubs all over South Florida from Miami to West Palm.
Check them out at www.coconutlove.com.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie