Jewelry designer nuts for coconuts
Willie Haynes calls himself the Coconut Doctor. Born in Miami, he grew up loving them, climbing coconut trees, and then eating the fruits of his labor. Now the former BMX racer is using them the shells to make jewelry. Think bracelets and necklaces, with colorful gemstones, as well as hip hoop earrings.
Coconut Love Jewelry is sold at hotels, restaurants and nightclubs all over South Florida from Miami to West Palm.
Check them out at www.coconutlove.com.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how