Jewelry designer nuts for coconuts
Willie Haynes calls himself the Coconut Doctor. Born in Miami, he grew up loving them, climbing coconut trees, and then eating the fruits of his labor. Now the former BMX racer is using them the shells to make jewelry. Think bracelets and necklaces, with colorful gemstones, as well as hip hoop earrings.
Coconut Love Jewelry is sold at hotels, restaurants and nightclubs all over South Florida from Miami to West Palm.
Check them out at www.coconutlove.com.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud