Jessica Simpson lines up marriage No. 2
Just a week after her ex-husband Nick Lachey announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Simpson has big news of her own -- she and her boyfriend of seven months, E...
Just a week after her ex-husband Nick Lachey announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Simpson has big news of her own -- she and her boyfriend of seven months, Eric Johnson, will also be walking down the aisle, a rep for the singer confirmed to In Touch.
And, according to People.com , Simpson and Johnson, 31, a free agent NFL player, are planning to spend Thanksgiving together.
``We're all gonna be in New York,'' said the entertainer and fashion designer. ``I'm gonna be on a [Macy's parade] float . . . So, maybe I'll just have all families on the float.''
LINDSAY'S DAY OUT
Lindsay Lohan returned to the Betty Ford Center about midnight Saturday, RadarOnline.com reports, after taking care of some ``business,'' but Sunday was no day of rest for the rehabbing starlet.
She spent the day shooting an ad campaign for the Russian fashion line Kira Plastinina at a location near the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
Lohan is, according to RadarOnline, strictly following all the rules the court and her counselors at Betty Ford have imposed on her.
She's said to be taking her counseling ``seriously,'' although sources say her attorneys may try to convince the court to allow her to end her rehab stint earlier than her currently scheduled Jan. 3 discharge date.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday