Jessica Simpson lines up marriage No. 2
Just a week after her ex-husband Nick Lachey announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Simpson has big news of her own -- she and her boyfriend of seven months, E...
Just a week after her ex-husband Nick Lachey announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Simpson has big news of her own -- she and her boyfriend of seven months, Eric Johnson, will also be walking down the aisle, a rep for the singer confirmed to In Touch.
And, according to People.com , Simpson and Johnson, 31, a free agent NFL player, are planning to spend Thanksgiving together.
``We're all gonna be in New York,'' said the entertainer and fashion designer. ``I'm gonna be on a [Macy's parade] float . . . So, maybe I'll just have all families on the float.''
LINDSAY'S DAY OUT
Lindsay Lohan returned to the Betty Ford Center about midnight Saturday, RadarOnline.com reports, after taking care of some ``business,'' but Sunday was no day of rest for the rehabbing starlet.
She spent the day shooting an ad campaign for the Russian fashion line Kira Plastinina at a location near the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
Lohan is, according to RadarOnline, strictly following all the rules the court and her counselors at Betty Ford have imposed on her.
She's said to be taking her counseling ``seriously,'' although sources say her attorneys may try to convince the court to allow her to end her rehab stint earlier than her currently scheduled Jan. 3 discharge date.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too