Jessica Alba coming to town to chat about her book
Jessica Alba has a lot going on. She's not just a mom of two, a successful actress, but she's also an entrepreneur. In 2012, Alba launched The Honest Company. Now she can add author to the resume. The Honest Life (Rodale, $22.99) recounts Alba’s journey of discovery and reveals her tips for making healthy living fun, real, and stylish, while offering a look inside her home and daily life with hubby Cash Warren. She also shares strategies for maintaining a clean diet (with family-friendly recipes) and how to keep your home nontoxic. Jackie Nespral of NBC 6 will host the event 7:30 pm March 13 at Coral Gables Congregational Church. Info http://www.booksandbooks.com/event/jessica-alba-conversation-jackie-nespral-coral-gables-congregational-church
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert