Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro recovering in Florida hospital
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro doesn't have time for the pain but so it is.
The Jersey Shore star remains in an Orlando hospital for kidney stones. He was down south promoting his new beverage, Smush Cocktails, at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America convention but went to get medical attention after "feeling uncomfortable" Saturday night, his rep said.
No wonder: According to webmd.com, kidney stones are actually highly concentrated particles that cannot pass through the urinary tract. Certain foods may trigger the "crystals" to form, and individuals who do not drink enough water/hyrate are also at risk as the urine is more concentrated.
"Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone!," he tweeted Sunday, adding "worst feeling dude so uncomfortable."
Don't worry about Ronnie too much. The self proclaimed juice head, 27, is being tended to by his girlfriend and JS costar Sammie "Sweetheart" Giancola.
And hopefully he remembers the phrase: "This too shall pass."
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening