Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro recovering in Florida hospital
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro doesn't have time for the pain but so it is.
The Jersey Shore star remains in an Orlando hospital for kidney stones. He was down south promoting his new beverage, Smush Cocktails, at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America convention but went to get medical attention after "feeling uncomfortable" Saturday night, his rep said.
No wonder: According to webmd.com, kidney stones are actually highly concentrated particles that cannot pass through the urinary tract. Certain foods may trigger the "crystals" to form, and individuals who do not drink enough water/hyrate are also at risk as the urine is more concentrated.
"Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone!," he tweeted Sunday, adding "worst feeling dude so uncomfortable."
Don't worry about Ronnie too much. The self proclaimed juice head, 27, is being tended to by his girlfriend and JS costar Sammie "Sweetheart" Giancola.
And hopefully he remembers the phrase: "This too shall pass."
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how