Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro recovering in Florida hospital
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro doesn't have time for the pain but so it is.
The Jersey Shore star remains in an Orlando hospital for kidney stones. He was down south promoting his new beverage, Smush Cocktails, at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America convention but went to get medical attention after "feeling uncomfortable" Saturday night, his rep said.
No wonder: According to webmd.com, kidney stones are actually highly concentrated particles that cannot pass through the urinary tract. Certain foods may trigger the "crystals" to form, and individuals who do not drink enough water/hyrate are also at risk as the urine is more concentrated.
"Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone!," he tweeted Sunday, adding "worst feeling dude so uncomfortable."
Don't worry about Ronnie too much. The self proclaimed juice head, 27, is being tended to by his girlfriend and JS costar Sammie "Sweetheart" Giancola.
And hopefully he remembers the phrase: "This too shall pass."
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday