Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro recovering in Florida hospital
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro doesn't have time for the pain but so it is.
The Jersey Shore star remains in an Orlando hospital for kidney stones. He was down south promoting his new beverage, Smush Cocktails, at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America convention but went to get medical attention after "feeling uncomfortable" Saturday night, his rep said.
No wonder: According to webmd.com, kidney stones are actually highly concentrated particles that cannot pass through the urinary tract. Certain foods may trigger the "crystals" to form, and individuals who do not drink enough water/hyrate are also at risk as the urine is more concentrated.
"Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone!," he tweeted Sunday, adding "worst feeling dude so uncomfortable."
Don't worry about Ronnie too much. The self proclaimed juice head, 27, is being tended to by his girlfriend and JS costar Sammie "Sweetheart" Giancola.
And hopefully he remembers the phrase: "This too shall pass."
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore