Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro recovering in Florida hospital
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro doesn't have time for the pain but so it is.
The Jersey Shore star remains in an Orlando hospital for kidney stones. He was down south promoting his new beverage, Smush Cocktails, at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America convention but went to get medical attention after "feeling uncomfortable" Saturday night, his rep said.
No wonder: According to webmd.com, kidney stones are actually highly concentrated particles that cannot pass through the urinary tract. Certain foods may trigger the "crystals" to form, and individuals who do not drink enough water/hyrate are also at risk as the urine is more concentrated.
"Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone!," he tweeted Sunday, adding "worst feeling dude so uncomfortable."
Don't worry about Ronnie too much. The self proclaimed juice head, 27, is being tended to by his girlfriend and JS costar Sammie "Sweetheart" Giancola.
And hopefully he remembers the phrase: "This too shall pass."
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast