`Jersey Shore' might re-rear its head
Just when you thought Miami Beach was rid of the bad case of reality herpes known as Jersey Shore, we hear the cast may flare up again in these parts this spring. According to Page Six, producer...
Just when you thought Miami Beach was rid of the bad case of reality herpes known as Jersey Shore, we hear the cast may flare up again in these parts this spring. According to Page Six, producers want to film here again (if the cast doesn't demand outrageous fees to commit). And people wonder why Miami has been demoted on those ``Cities With Beautiful People'' rankings.
Lunching at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink Tuesday: Pharrell Williams and girlfriend Helen. Williams was the headliner along with his band N.E.R.D. at Wednesday night's Paper Magazine/AOL/FriendsWithYou party for the inflatable Rainbow City installation in the Design District.
Brooke Hogan was seen Saturday night at the new Miss Yip Chinese Cafe at 900 Biscayne with someone our spy described as ``a handsome gentleman.'' On Tuesday night, Miami Heat player Jamaal Magloire was there sipping on lychee mojitos and sharing lettuce wraps with friends.
Self-professed amateur art collector Lance Armstrong was seen dining Tuesday night at Blue Door Fish. Over at Mr Chow: George Hamilton, who left his usual confines at Bourbon Steak to take in the Art Basel scene on South Beach. Hamilton and Danny Glover caused a paparazzi frenzy when they stopped by Swiss-based Galerie Gmurzynska's booth designed by award-winning architect Zaha Hadid.
Checking into Shore Club Wednesday afternoon: Ben Stiller, who was later seen browsing solo at Basel's Vernissage preview at the convention center.
Wednesday night after dining at the Blue Door Fish at Delano with friends, world renowned photographer Sante D'Orazio celebrated the opening of his Priests exhibition installed in the hotel's lobby.
Isabella Rossellini, in town for the premiere of Seduce Me at the Wolfsonian FIU, stopped by Wynwood's Soho Studios Thursday to check out the Arts For a Better World show, where she marveled at Joe Zammit-Lucia's animal photography and the landscapes of Laurent Herari. She was later seen milling around Small Gift Miami's whimsical homage to 50 years of Hello Kitty and her Sanrio friends.
On Our Radar
- Data confirms what everyone in Miami already knows: Rent is too high
- Latino stars come out at New World Symphony
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey