Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
Epicure's deli sibling shutters on South Beach after 14 years in biz.
1450 Collins Ave.
As we told you recently, Jerry's Famous Deli is now closed. Here is the official statement:
"After 14 successful years on South Beach, Jerry's Famous Deli has decided to close our doors. Our initial lease was up and there was interest from another company who wanted the space. Thank you to all of our customers, staff and friends who have made the last 14 years so amazing. Jerry's Famous Deli continues in California, so please visit us there."
--Jason Starkman, owner, Jerry's Famous Deli
While we have no official confirmation that that other "company who wanted the space" is Señor Frog's, we're pretty confident it is indeed. Stay tuned.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai