Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
Epicure's deli sibling shutters on South Beach after 14 years in biz.
1450 Collins Ave.
As we told you recently, Jerry's Famous Deli is now closed. Here is the official statement:
"After 14 successful years on South Beach, Jerry's Famous Deli has decided to close our doors. Our initial lease was up and there was interest from another company who wanted the space. Thank you to all of our customers, staff and friends who have made the last 14 years so amazing. Jerry's Famous Deli continues in California, so please visit us there."
--Jason Starkman, owner, Jerry's Famous Deli
While we have no official confirmation that that other "company who wanted the space" is Señor Frog's, we're pretty confident it is indeed. Stay tuned.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach