Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
Epicure's deli sibling shutters on South Beach after 14 years in biz.
As we told you recently, Jerry's Famous Deli is now closed. Here is the official statement:
"After 14 successful years on South Beach, Jerry's Famous Deli has decided to close our doors. Our initial lease was up and there was interest from another company who wanted the space. Thank you to all of our customers, staff and friends who have made the last 14 years so amazing. Jerry's Famous Deli continues in California, so please visit us there."
--Jason Starkman, owner, Jerry's Famous Deli
While we have no official confirmation that that other "company who wanted the space" is Señor Frog's, we're pretty confident it is indeed. Stay tuned.
1450 Collins Ave.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab