Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
Epicure's deli sibling shutters on South Beach after 14 years in biz.
As we told you recently, Jerry's Famous Deli is now closed. Here is the official statement:
"After 14 successful years on South Beach, Jerry's Famous Deli has decided to close our doors. Our initial lease was up and there was interest from another company who wanted the space. Thank you to all of our customers, staff and friends who have made the last 14 years so amazing. Jerry's Famous Deli continues in California, so please visit us there."
--Jason Starkman, owner, Jerry's Famous Deli
While we have no official confirmation that that other "company who wanted the space" is Señor Frog's, we're pretty confident it is indeed. Stay tuned.
1450 Collins Ave.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years