Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
Epicure's deli sibling shutters on South Beach after 14 years in biz.
1450 Collins Ave.
As we told you recently, Jerry's Famous Deli is now closed. Here is the official statement:
"After 14 successful years on South Beach, Jerry's Famous Deli has decided to close our doors. Our initial lease was up and there was interest from another company who wanted the space. Thank you to all of our customers, staff and friends who have made the last 14 years so amazing. Jerry's Famous Deli continues in California, so please visit us there."
--Jason Starkman, owner, Jerry's Famous Deli
While we have no official confirmation that that other "company who wanted the space" is Señor Frog's, we're pretty confident it is indeed. Stay tuned.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto