Jerry Seinfeld: Let me entertain you
The comic is headed to the Arsht in November.
Who says the South Florida summer is dead? We've got some seriously notable appearances coming up:
Jerry Seinfeld: Miss Seinfeld and getting sick of all the repeats late at night?
You're in for a treat -- and definitely laughs.
Due to popular demand, the semi reclusive yet still beloved comedian, 56, is hitting the road to return to his first love: stand-up. Jerry will do his regular shtick -- commenting on the mundane plus yada, yada, yada -- when he performs Nov. 6 at the Arsht Center. Tickets, $49-$79, go on sale Friday at 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org.
In other appearance news: Al Pacino doesn't get out and about much, either, but you can drive to Clearwater to see him in the flesh. The Oscar, Emmy and Tony winner, 70, is coming to Ruth Eckerd Hall Nov. 19 for An Evening with Al Pacino, focusing on the Godfather star's storied career and characters. Tickets, $50 to $150, go on sale Aug. 28. 800-875-8682, rutheckerdhall.com.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade