Jerry Seinfeld: Let me entertain you
The comic is headed to the Arsht in November.
Who says the South Florida summer is dead? We've got some seriously notable appearances coming up:
Jerry Seinfeld: Miss Seinfeld and getting sick of all the repeats late at night?
You're in for a treat -- and definitely laughs.
Due to popular demand, the semi reclusive yet still beloved comedian, 56, is hitting the road to return to his first love: stand-up. Jerry will do his regular shtick -- commenting on the mundane plus yada, yada, yada -- when he performs Nov. 6 at the Arsht Center. Tickets, $49-$79, go on sale Friday at 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org.
In other appearance news: Al Pacino doesn't get out and about much, either, but you can drive to Clearwater to see him in the flesh. The Oscar, Emmy and Tony winner, 70, is coming to Ruth Eckerd Hall Nov. 19 for An Evening with Al Pacino, focusing on the Godfather star's storied career and characters. Tickets, $50 to $150, go on sale Aug. 28. 800-875-8682, rutheckerdhall.com.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking