Jerry Seinfeld: Let me entertain you
The comic is headed to the Arsht in November.
Who says the South Florida summer is dead? We've got some seriously notable appearances coming up:
Jerry Seinfeld: Miss Seinfeld and getting sick of all the repeats late at night?
You're in for a treat -- and definitely laughs.
Due to popular demand, the semi reclusive yet still beloved comedian, 56, is hitting the road to return to his first love: stand-up. Jerry will do his regular shtick -- commenting on the mundane plus yada, yada, yada -- when he performs Nov. 6 at the Arsht Center. Tickets, $49-$79, go on sale Friday at 305-949-6722 or www.arshtcenter.org.
In other appearance news: Al Pacino doesn't get out and about much, either, but you can drive to Clearwater to see him in the flesh. The Oscar, Emmy and Tony winner, 70, is coming to Ruth Eckerd Hall Nov. 19 for An Evening with Al Pacino, focusing on the Godfather star's storied career and characters. Tickets, $50 to $150, go on sale Aug. 28. 800-875-8682, rutheckerdhall.com.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter