Jeronimo's Bar opens in South Beach
If low key, laid back and chill is what you seek in a watering hole, then South Beach's Jeronimo's Bar is your spot.
814 First Street, Miami Beach; 305-397-8382 or www.jeronimosbar.com.
Sometimes those big nightclubs in Miami Beach make you want to throw yourself off a cliff. Before you resign yourself to drinking on the sofa in front of the tube, holler "Jeronimo!" and make your way to South Beach's newest watering hole, located South of Fifth.
The bar caters to a clientele that doesn't want to shout too loud to be heard and craves a creative cocktail, not just an overpriced drank. Pull up to the endless wood bar and order up a Dirty Jeronimo (Russian Standard Vodka Martini) or the Voli-To (Voli Lyte Vodka, Splend, mint, lime juice and agave nectar). Or park your crew on a cozy leather booth and chat over Mexican Ant Coffee (Don Julio Anejo and Kahlua) or Azucar Moreno (Johnnie Walker Black, Cream Soda and brown sugar). All of the specialty cocktails are under $14. Are we really in South Beach?
Jeronimo's Bar, 814 First Street, Miami Beach; 305-397-8382 or www.jeronimosbar.com.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors