Jeronimo's Bar opens in South Beach
If low key, laid back and chill is what you seek in a watering hole, then South Beach's Jeronimo's Bar is your spot.
814 First Street, Miami Beach; 305-397-8382 or www.jeronimosbar.com.
Sometimes those big nightclubs in Miami Beach make you want to throw yourself off a cliff. Before you resign yourself to drinking on the sofa in front of the tube, holler "Jeronimo!" and make your way to South Beach's newest watering hole, located South of Fifth.
The bar caters to a clientele that doesn't want to shout too loud to be heard and craves a creative cocktail, not just an overpriced drank. Pull up to the endless wood bar and order up a Dirty Jeronimo (Russian Standard Vodka Martini) or the Voli-To (Voli Lyte Vodka, Splend, mint, lime juice and agave nectar). Or park your crew on a cozy leather booth and chat over Mexican Ant Coffee (Don Julio Anejo and Kahlua) or Azucar Moreno (Johnnie Walker Black, Cream Soda and brown sugar). All of the specialty cocktails are under $14. Are we really in South Beach?
Jeronimo's Bar, 814 First Street, Miami Beach; 305-397-8382 or www.jeronimosbar.com.
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM