Jeronimo's Bar opens in South Beach
If low key, laid back and chill is what you seek in a watering hole, then South Beach's Jeronimo's Bar is your spot.
814 First Street, Miami Beach; 305-397-8382 or www.jeronimosbar.com.
Sometimes those big nightclubs in Miami Beach make you want to throw yourself off a cliff. Before you resign yourself to drinking on the sofa in front of the tube, holler "Jeronimo!" and make your way to South Beach's newest watering hole, located South of Fifth.
The bar caters to a clientele that doesn't want to shout too loud to be heard and craves a creative cocktail, not just an overpriced drank. Pull up to the endless wood bar and order up a Dirty Jeronimo (Russian Standard Vodka Martini) or the Voli-To (Voli Lyte Vodka, Splend, mint, lime juice and agave nectar). Or park your crew on a cozy leather booth and chat over Mexican Ant Coffee (Don Julio Anejo and Kahlua) or Azucar Moreno (Johnnie Walker Black, Cream Soda and brown sugar). All of the specialty cocktails are under $14. Are we really in South Beach?
Jeronimo's Bar, 814 First Street, Miami Beach; 305-397-8382 or www.jeronimosbar.com.
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!