Jeronimo’s Brickell Opens
Three day grand opening event will feature free drinks and burlesque shows
75 NE 6th St., Suite 103, Brickell
Since opening earlier this year on South Beach, Jeronimo’s Bar has been a favorite hang out for those looking to wet the whistle without having to deal with all the nightclub drama. The venue is chill, laid back, and a perfect spot to just kick it with friends. With all the success of Jeronimo’s on the beach, the lounge is now ready to take on Brickell and give those locals another reason to stay in the neighborhood.
Jeronimo’s Brickell won’t be exactly like the South Beach location. With a more upscale and club-like appeal the new lounge will offer party-goers a more trendy and chic option to the sports bars and pubs in the area. The trendy hotspot promises to bring the allure of a high-end nightclub to the heart of Brickell with minimalist décor, a state-of-the-art LED lighting system, and large leather banquettes throughout. Jeronimo’s Brickell will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. with DJs playing each night.
This weekend Jeronimo’s Brickell is celebrating its Grand Opening with a spectacular 3-day party featuring music by DJs Smeejay and Joe Dert, along with complimentary cocktails, and LIVE entertainment provided by Miami’s Burlesque performance team Circ X. It all kicks off on Thursday, April 19 at 9 p.m. Each night will feature different promotional drinks provided by Van Gogh Vodka, Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, and Cointreau in addition to the full open bar from 9 – 10 p.m.
Be there to experience a whole new way to party in Brickell and check out the newest local hotspot this weekend. The 3-day event is open to the public, however RSVP is required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week