Jeronimo’s Brickell Opens
Three day grand opening event will feature free drinks and burlesque shows
75 NE 6th St., Suite 103, Brickell
Since opening earlier this year on South Beach, Jeronimo’s Bar has been a favorite hang out for those looking to wet the whistle without having to deal with all the nightclub drama. The venue is chill, laid back, and a perfect spot to just kick it with friends. With all the success of Jeronimo’s on the beach, the lounge is now ready to take on Brickell and give those locals another reason to stay in the neighborhood.
Jeronimo’s Brickell won’t be exactly like the South Beach location. With a more upscale and club-like appeal the new lounge will offer party-goers a more trendy and chic option to the sports bars and pubs in the area. The trendy hotspot promises to bring the allure of a high-end nightclub to the heart of Brickell with minimalist décor, a state-of-the-art LED lighting system, and large leather banquettes throughout. Jeronimo’s Brickell will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. with DJs playing each night.
This weekend Jeronimo’s Brickell is celebrating its Grand Opening with a spectacular 3-day party featuring music by DJs Smeejay and Joe Dert, along with complimentary cocktails, and LIVE entertainment provided by Miami’s Burlesque performance team Circ X. It all kicks off on Thursday, April 19 at 9 p.m. Each night will feature different promotional drinks provided by Van Gogh Vodka, Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, and Cointreau in addition to the full open bar from 9 – 10 p.m.
Be there to experience a whole new way to party in Brickell and check out the newest local hotspot this weekend. The 3-day event is open to the public, however RSVP is required by emailing email@example.com
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned