Jeronimo’s Brickell Opens
Three day grand opening event will feature free drinks and burlesque shows
75 NE 6th St., Suite 103, Brickell
Since opening earlier this year on South Beach, Jeronimo’s Bar has been a favorite hang out for those looking to wet the whistle without having to deal with all the nightclub drama. The venue is chill, laid back, and a perfect spot to just kick it with friends. With all the success of Jeronimo’s on the beach, the lounge is now ready to take on Brickell and give those locals another reason to stay in the neighborhood.
Jeronimo’s Brickell won’t be exactly like the South Beach location. With a more upscale and club-like appeal the new lounge will offer party-goers a more trendy and chic option to the sports bars and pubs in the area. The trendy hotspot promises to bring the allure of a high-end nightclub to the heart of Brickell with minimalist décor, a state-of-the-art LED lighting system, and large leather banquettes throughout. Jeronimo’s Brickell will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. with DJs playing each night.
This weekend Jeronimo’s Brickell is celebrating its Grand Opening with a spectacular 3-day party featuring music by DJs Smeejay and Joe Dert, along with complimentary cocktails, and LIVE entertainment provided by Miami’s Burlesque performance team Circ X. It all kicks off on Thursday, April 19 at 9 p.m. Each night will feature different promotional drinks provided by Van Gogh Vodka, Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, and Cointreau in addition to the full open bar from 9 – 10 p.m.
Be there to experience a whole new way to party in Brickell and check out the newest local hotspot this weekend. The 3-day event is open to the public, however RSVP is required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District