Jeronimo’s Brickell Opens
Three day grand opening event will feature free drinks and burlesque shows
75 NE 6th St., Suite 103, Brickell
Since opening earlier this year on South Beach, Jeronimo’s Bar has been a favorite hang out for those looking to wet the whistle without having to deal with all the nightclub drama. The venue is chill, laid back, and a perfect spot to just kick it with friends. With all the success of Jeronimo’s on the beach, the lounge is now ready to take on Brickell and give those locals another reason to stay in the neighborhood.
Jeronimo’s Brickell won’t be exactly like the South Beach location. With a more upscale and club-like appeal the new lounge will offer party-goers a more trendy and chic option to the sports bars and pubs in the area. The trendy hotspot promises to bring the allure of a high-end nightclub to the heart of Brickell with minimalist décor, a state-of-the-art LED lighting system, and large leather banquettes throughout. Jeronimo’s Brickell will be open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. with DJs playing each night.
This weekend Jeronimo’s Brickell is celebrating its Grand Opening with a spectacular 3-day party featuring music by DJs Smeejay and Joe Dert, along with complimentary cocktails, and LIVE entertainment provided by Miami’s Burlesque performance team Circ X. It all kicks off on Thursday, April 19 at 9 p.m. Each night will feature different promotional drinks provided by Van Gogh Vodka, Appleton Estate Jamaican Rum, and Cointreau in addition to the full open bar from 9 – 10 p.m.
Be there to experience a whole new way to party in Brickell and check out the newest local hotspot this weekend. The 3-day event is open to the public, however RSVP is required by emailing email@example.com
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana