Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
Former New York Giants star Jeremy Shockey rejoined the area’s singles meat market after his love match with sultry Colombian Daniela Cortazar was officially dissolved. Shockey also filed in January, after an eight-month attempt at nuptial bliss. The Super Bowl champ met Cortazar during a brief vacation in South America. This divorce, however, was much more contentious than Reeves’ — even if there was a pre-nuptial agreement that gave her zippo. At one point, Cortazar contested the agreement, then asked for $15,000 to punish Shockey for his posting photos of her naked behind on Twitter. The final judgment, signed Monday, does not mention if Shockey paid Cortazar anything.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening