Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
Former New York Giants star Jeremy Shockey rejoined the area’s singles meat market after his love match with sultry Colombian Daniela Cortazar was officially dissolved. Shockey also filed in January, after an eight-month attempt at nuptial bliss. The Super Bowl champ met Cortazar during a brief vacation in South America. This divorce, however, was much more contentious than Reeves’ — even if there was a pre-nuptial agreement that gave her zippo. At one point, Cortazar contested the agreement, then asked for $15,000 to punish Shockey for his posting photos of her naked behind on Twitter. The final judgment, signed Monday, does not mention if Shockey paid Cortazar anything.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion