Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
Former New York Giants star Jeremy Shockey rejoined the area’s singles meat market after his love match with sultry Colombian Daniela Cortazar was officially dissolved. Shockey also filed in January, after an eight-month attempt at nuptial bliss. The Super Bowl champ met Cortazar during a brief vacation in South America. This divorce, however, was much more contentious than Reeves’ — even if there was a pre-nuptial agreement that gave her zippo. At one point, Cortazar contested the agreement, then asked for $15,000 to punish Shockey for his posting photos of her naked behind on Twitter. The final judgment, signed Monday, does not mention if Shockey paid Cortazar anything.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami