Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
Former New York Giants star Jeremy Shockey rejoined the area’s singles meat market after his love match with sultry Colombian Daniela Cortazar was officially dissolved. Shockey also filed in January, after an eight-month attempt at nuptial bliss. The Super Bowl champ met Cortazar during a brief vacation in South America. This divorce, however, was much more contentious than Reeves’ — even if there was a pre-nuptial agreement that gave her zippo. At one point, Cortazar contested the agreement, then asked for $15,000 to punish Shockey for his posting photos of her naked behind on Twitter. The final judgment, signed Monday, does not mention if Shockey paid Cortazar anything.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges