Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
Former New York Giants star Jeremy Shockey rejoined the area’s singles meat market after his love match with sultry Colombian Daniela Cortazar was officially dissolved. Shockey also filed in January, after an eight-month attempt at nuptial bliss. The Super Bowl champ met Cortazar during a brief vacation in South America. This divorce, however, was much more contentious than Reeves’ — even if there was a pre-nuptial agreement that gave her zippo. At one point, Cortazar contested the agreement, then asked for $15,000 to punish Shockey for his posting photos of her naked behind on Twitter. The final judgment, signed Monday, does not mention if Shockey paid Cortazar anything.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht