Jeremy Renner's new mission
Will the Hurt Locker's Jeremy Renner become the new Ethan Hunt? The actor, who will star in Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol, might take over, replacing lead man Tom Cruise.
Will the Hurt Locker's Jeremy Renner become the new Ethan Hunt?
``It's a franchise to potentially take over,'' Renner recently told MTV News. ``I can't predict the future and what they want, but that's certainly the idea.''
The 39-year old Oscar-nominated hottie wouldn't go into details, only commenting, ``It's Tom's baby. He's the engine behind the thing. What happens after that, we'll see.''
UP IN SMOKE
Part of the Nevada home of Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss caught on fire Thanksgiving.
Fleiss said she was at the house in Pahrump, west of Las Vegas, when the fire broke out.
Officials from Pahrump Fire Department say the fire started in a chimney that lacked a spark arrestor. She was unharmed.
Move over, Courteney Cox. There's a new BFF in town. According to JustJared.com, Jen Aniston and Chelsea Handler spent the holiday together in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Missing in action was Handler's boy toy 50 Cent and the newly single Cox , who usually vacations with her pal Aniston.
THE NAKED TRUTH
If you got it, flaunt it. That must be what's on football star Chad Ochocinco's brain.
The Bengals wide receiver has bared all in a new PETA campaign ad, that urges, ``Ink, Not Mink. Be Comfortable in Your Own Skin and Let Animals Keep Theirs.''
The ad was shot by celebrity photographer Robert Sebree.
In the photo, Ochocinco - sans clothes -- covered his goods with (what else) a football.
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'