Jeremy Piven to switch it on at Intercontinental
Jeremy Piven is a pretty high wattage star, but he's really going to glow on Thursday night when the “Entourage” star will flip the switch at the Intercontinental Miami Hotel. It's a building, yes, but it's also a massive art installation that will become a permanent fixture of the Miami skyline, and will be constantly updated with moving images and spectrums of light. The event will also feature a specially curated exhibit, “Light Show,” by social photographer Patrick McMullen. Warhol “Superstar” Ultra Violet will showcase one of her 9/11 sculptures for the first time in Miami. Aside from Piven's official unveiling of the 19-story LED ‘Digital Canvas,’ there will be a launch party for Toro Toro, the property’s new Pan-Latin steakhouse concept by Chef Richard Sandoval.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika