Jeremy Piven to switch it on at Intercontinental
Jeremy Piven is a pretty high wattage star, but he's really going to glow on Thursday night when the “Entourage” star will flip the switch at the Intercontinental Miami Hotel. It's a building, yes, but it's also a massive art installation that will become a permanent fixture of the Miami skyline, and will be constantly updated with moving images and spectrums of light. The event will also feature a specially curated exhibit, “Light Show,” by social photographer Patrick McMullen. Warhol “Superstar” Ultra Violet will showcase one of her 9/11 sculptures for the first time in Miami. Aside from Piven's official unveiling of the 19-story LED ‘Digital Canvas,’ there will be a launch party for Toro Toro, the property’s new Pan-Latin steakhouse concept by Chef Richard Sandoval.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit