Jeremy Piven to switch it on at Intercontinental
Jeremy Piven is a pretty high wattage star, but he's really going to glow on Thursday night when the “Entourage” star will flip the switch at the Intercontinental Miami Hotel. It's a building, yes, but it's also a massive art installation that will become a permanent fixture of the Miami skyline, and will be constantly updated with moving images and spectrums of light. The event will also feature a specially curated exhibit, “Light Show,” by social photographer Patrick McMullen. Warhol “Superstar” Ultra Violet will showcase one of her 9/11 sculptures for the first time in Miami. Aside from Piven's official unveiling of the 19-story LED ‘Digital Canvas,’ there will be a launch party for Toro Toro, the property’s new Pan-Latin steakhouse concept by Chef Richard Sandoval.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV