Jeremy Piven to switch it on at Intercontinental
Jeremy Piven is a pretty high wattage star, but he's really going to glow on Thursday night when the “Entourage” star will flip the switch at the Intercontinental Miami Hotel. It's a building, yes, but it's also a massive art installation that will become a permanent fixture of the Miami skyline, and will be constantly updated with moving images and spectrums of light. The event will also feature a specially curated exhibit, “Light Show,” by social photographer Patrick McMullen. Warhol “Superstar” Ultra Violet will showcase one of her 9/11 sculptures for the first time in Miami. Aside from Piven's official unveiling of the 19-story LED ‘Digital Canvas,’ there will be a launch party for Toro Toro, the property’s new Pan-Latin steakhouse concept by Chef Richard Sandoval.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision