Jeremy Piven to switch it on at Intercontinental
Jeremy Piven is a pretty high wattage star, but he's really going to glow on Thursday night when the “Entourage” star will flip the switch at the Intercontinental Miami Hotel. It's a building, yes, but it's also a massive art installation that will become a permanent fixture of the Miami skyline, and will be constantly updated with moving images and spectrums of light. The event will also feature a specially curated exhibit, “Light Show,” by social photographer Patrick McMullen. Warhol “Superstar” Ultra Violet will showcase one of her 9/11 sculptures for the first time in Miami. Aside from Piven's official unveiling of the 19-story LED ‘Digital Canvas,’ there will be a launch party for Toro Toro, the property’s new Pan-Latin steakhouse concept by Chef Richard Sandoval.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage