Jenny McCarthy dishes on wedding and more
After performing her Dirty Sexy Funny comedy show on Saturday night at Magic City Casino, The View castoff Jenny McCarthy headed to E11EVEN Miami where she hosted her official after party. McCarthy had plenty to celebrate at the 24-hour day and nightclub, saying she is less than 60 days away from her wedding to fiancé Donnie Wahlberg. She stayed until about 3 a.m.
Just announced after her stint at the casino and strip club: McCarthy will host a live, limited run, hour weekly series, Dirty, Sexy, Funny, on Sirius XM starting Wednesday. Guests scheduled to appear include Chelsea Handler, Wahlberg and many others. “It’s no secret that I love to talk. I’m excited to do it on SiriusXM without having to interrupt anyone or keep things clean. You can bet your sweet ass this show will live up to its title,” McCarthy said.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too