Jenny McCarthy dishes on wedding and more
After performing her Dirty Sexy Funny comedy show on Saturday night at Magic City Casino, The View castoff Jenny McCarthy headed to E11EVEN Miami where she hosted her official after party. McCarthy had plenty to celebrate at the 24-hour day and nightclub, saying she is less than 60 days away from her wedding to fiancé Donnie Wahlberg. She stayed until about 3 a.m.
Just announced after her stint at the casino and strip club: McCarthy will host a live, limited run, hour weekly series, Dirty, Sexy, Funny, on Sirius XM starting Wednesday. Guests scheduled to appear include Chelsea Handler, Wahlberg and many others. “It’s no secret that I love to talk. I’m excited to do it on SiriusXM without having to interrupt anyone or keep things clean. You can bet your sweet ass this show will live up to its title,” McCarthy said.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz