Jenny McCarthy dishes on wedding and more
After performing her Dirty Sexy Funny comedy show on Saturday night at Magic City Casino, The View castoff Jenny McCarthy headed to E11EVEN Miami where she hosted her official after party. McCarthy had plenty to celebrate at the 24-hour day and nightclub, saying she is less than 60 days away from her wedding to fiancé Donnie Wahlberg. She stayed until about 3 a.m.
Just announced after her stint at the casino and strip club: McCarthy will host a live, limited run, hour weekly series, Dirty, Sexy, Funny, on Sirius XM starting Wednesday. Guests scheduled to appear include Chelsea Handler, Wahlberg and many others. “It’s no secret that I love to talk. I’m excited to do it on SiriusXM without having to interrupt anyone or keep things clean. You can bet your sweet ass this show will live up to its title,” McCarthy said.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud