Jennifer Lopez celebrates birthday a few days early
Fun at Wall
Jennifer Lopez celebrated Her Premios Juventud Awards and early 43rd birthday (actual date is July 24) Thursday at WALL with more than 40 friends including beau Casper Smart, manager Benny Medina, DJ Irie and Pitbull, who helped her blow out the candles on her cake. Will Smith and his son Trey showed up around 10 p.m. Tuesday to Barezzito South Beach where they had sushi and steak. While dad left shortly after 11:30 p.m., 20-year-old Trey stayed until 1 a.m., performing with the band. On Wednesday, Smith stopped by singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love’s private dinner at the Moore Building where he was seen sipping Moet Rose. The X-Factor’s newest judge, Paulina Rubio, was spotted last week at Browne’s Merchants & Trading Co. getting a manicure.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday