Jennifer Lopez celebrates birthday a few days early
Fun at Wall
Jennifer Lopez celebrated Her Premios Juventud Awards and early 43rd birthday (actual date is July 24) Thursday at WALL with more than 40 friends including beau Casper Smart, manager Benny Medina, DJ Irie and Pitbull, who helped her blow out the candles on her cake. Will Smith and his son Trey showed up around 10 p.m. Tuesday to Barezzito South Beach where they had sushi and steak. While dad left shortly after 11:30 p.m., 20-year-old Trey stayed until 1 a.m., performing with the band. On Wednesday, Smith stopped by singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love’s private dinner at the Moore Building where he was seen sipping Moet Rose. The X-Factor’s newest judge, Paulina Rubio, was spotted last week at Browne’s Merchants & Trading Co. getting a manicure.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion