Jennifer Lopez celebrates birthday a few days early
Fun at Wall
Jennifer Lopez celebrated Her Premios Juventud Awards and early 43rd birthday (actual date is July 24) Thursday at WALL with more than 40 friends including beau Casper Smart, manager Benny Medina, DJ Irie and Pitbull, who helped her blow out the candles on her cake. Will Smith and his son Trey showed up around 10 p.m. Tuesday to Barezzito South Beach where they had sushi and steak. While dad left shortly after 11:30 p.m., 20-year-old Trey stayed until 1 a.m., performing with the band. On Wednesday, Smith stopped by singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love’s private dinner at the Moore Building where he was seen sipping Moet Rose. The X-Factor’s newest judge, Paulina Rubio, was spotted last week at Browne’s Merchants & Trading Co. getting a manicure.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika