Jennifer Lopez celebrates birthday a few days early
Fun at Wall
Jennifer Lopez celebrated Her Premios Juventud Awards and early 43rd birthday (actual date is July 24) Thursday at WALL with more than 40 friends including beau Casper Smart, manager Benny Medina, DJ Irie and Pitbull, who helped her blow out the candles on her cake. Will Smith and his son Trey showed up around 10 p.m. Tuesday to Barezzito South Beach where they had sushi and steak. While dad left shortly after 11:30 p.m., 20-year-old Trey stayed until 1 a.m., performing with the band. On Wednesday, Smith stopped by singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love’s private dinner at the Moore Building where he was seen sipping Moet Rose. The X-Factor’s newest judge, Paulina Rubio, was spotted last week at Browne’s Merchants & Trading Co. getting a manicure.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails