Jennifer Lopez celebrates birthday a few days early
Fun at Wall
Jennifer Lopez celebrated Her Premios Juventud Awards and early 43rd birthday (actual date is July 24) Thursday at WALL with more than 40 friends including beau Casper Smart, manager Benny Medina, DJ Irie and Pitbull, who helped her blow out the candles on her cake. Will Smith and his son Trey showed up around 10 p.m. Tuesday to Barezzito South Beach where they had sushi and steak. While dad left shortly after 11:30 p.m., 20-year-old Trey stayed until 1 a.m., performing with the band. On Wednesday, Smith stopped by singer/songwriter/producer Rico Love’s private dinner at the Moore Building where he was seen sipping Moet Rose. The X-Factor’s newest judge, Paulina Rubio, was spotted last week at Browne’s Merchants & Trading Co. getting a manicure.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae