Jennifer Lopez safe after shots fired near video shoot`
Fort Lauderdale Police officials received a call Sunday night about gunshots fired near a park where singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Pitbull were filming a music video. Officials investigated the incident but found no evidence of a shooting at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park parking lot at 800 Seabreeze Blvd. Lopez and her crew were located south of the area. The pair were on set filming the video for Lopez’s song “Live It Up.” The pop star, security officials said, was secured inside her vehicle at the time of the incident.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges