Jennifer Lopez safe after shots fired near video shoot`
Fort Lauderdale Police officials received a call Sunday night about gunshots fired near a park where singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Pitbull were filming a music video. Officials investigated the incident but found no evidence of a shooting at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park parking lot at 800 Seabreeze Blvd. Lopez and her crew were located south of the area. The pair were on set filming the video for Lopez’s song “Live It Up.” The pop star, security officials said, was secured inside her vehicle at the time of the incident.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails