Jennifer Lopez safe after shots fired near video shoot`
Fort Lauderdale Police officials received a call Sunday night about gunshots fired near a park where singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Pitbull were filming a music video. Officials investigated the incident but found no evidence of a shooting at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park parking lot at 800 Seabreeze Blvd. Lopez and her crew were located south of the area. The pair were on set filming the video for Lopez’s song “Live It Up.” The pop star, security officials said, was secured inside her vehicle at the time of the incident.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love