Jennifer Lopez safe after shots fired near video shoot`
Fort Lauderdale Police officials received a call Sunday night about gunshots fired near a park where singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Pitbull were filming a music video. Officials investigated the incident but found no evidence of a shooting at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park parking lot at 800 Seabreeze Blvd. Lopez and her crew were located south of the area. The pair were on set filming the video for Lopez’s song “Live It Up.” The pop star, security officials said, was secured inside her vehicle at the time of the incident.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage