Jennifer Lopez safe after shots fired near video shoot`
Fort Lauderdale Police officials received a call Sunday night about gunshots fired near a park where singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper Pitbull were filming a music video. Officials investigated the incident but found no evidence of a shooting at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Park parking lot at 800 Seabreeze Blvd. Lopez and her crew were located south of the area. The pair were on set filming the video for Lopez’s song “Live It Up.” The pop star, security officials said, was secured inside her vehicle at the time of the incident.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador