Jennifer Lopez loves her peanut butter
In town for junket
Jennifer Lopez was in town for a press junket for her new movie Parker, partially filmed in West Palm Beach. The thriller, costarring Jason Statham, opens Friday. The actress-entertainer had dinner Saturday night with a group of friends including manager Benny Medina at CATCH at The James Royal Palm. Lopez was also seen Saturday at The Raleigh, hanging, we’re told, with her kids, a bodyguard and nanny with her signature head scarf. Lopez was overheard raving about her dessert, The Peanut Butter Cup Souffle, a recipe by EMM Group's Executive Pastry Chef, Thiago Silva. The decadent treat comes fully loaded with a Peanut Butter Cup Popsicle alongside. Want to try it? It's just $12.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday