Jennifer Lopez loves her peanut butter
In town for junket
Jennifer Lopez was in town for a press junket for her new movie Parker, partially filmed in West Palm Beach. The thriller, costarring Jason Statham, opens Friday. The actress-entertainer had dinner Saturday night with a group of friends including manager Benny Medina at CATCH at The James Royal Palm. Lopez was also seen Saturday at The Raleigh, hanging, we’re told, with her kids, a bodyguard and nanny with her signature head scarf. Lopez was overheard raving about her dessert, The Peanut Butter Cup Souffle, a recipe by EMM Group's Executive Pastry Chef, Thiago Silva. The decadent treat comes fully loaded with a Peanut Butter Cup Popsicle alongside. Want to try it? It's just $12.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home