Jennifer Lopez loves her peanut butter
In town for junket
Jennifer Lopez was in town for a press junket for her new movie Parker, partially filmed in West Palm Beach. The thriller, costarring Jason Statham, opens Friday. The actress-entertainer had dinner Saturday night with a group of friends including manager Benny Medina at CATCH at The James Royal Palm. Lopez was also seen Saturday at The Raleigh, hanging, we’re told, with her kids, a bodyguard and nanny with her signature head scarf. Lopez was overheard raving about her dessert, The Peanut Butter Cup Souffle, a recipe by EMM Group's Executive Pastry Chef, Thiago Silva. The decadent treat comes fully loaded with a Peanut Butter Cup Popsicle alongside. Want to try it? It's just $12.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'