Jennifer Lopez loves her peanut butter
In town for junket
Jennifer Lopez was in town for a press junket for her new movie Parker, partially filmed in West Palm Beach. The thriller, costarring Jason Statham, opens Friday. The actress-entertainer had dinner Saturday night with a group of friends including manager Benny Medina at CATCH at The James Royal Palm. Lopez was also seen Saturday at The Raleigh, hanging, we’re told, with her kids, a bodyguard and nanny with her signature head scarf. Lopez was overheard raving about her dessert, The Peanut Butter Cup Souffle, a recipe by EMM Group's Executive Pastry Chef, Thiago Silva. The decadent treat comes fully loaded with a Peanut Butter Cup Popsicle alongside. Want to try it? It's just $12.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges