Jennifer Lopez loves her peanut butter
In town for junket
Jennifer Lopez was in town for a press junket for her new movie Parker, partially filmed in West Palm Beach. The thriller, costarring Jason Statham, opens Friday. The actress-entertainer had dinner Saturday night with a group of friends including manager Benny Medina at CATCH at The James Royal Palm. Lopez was also seen Saturday at The Raleigh, hanging, we’re told, with her kids, a bodyguard and nanny with her signature head scarf. Lopez was overheard raving about her dessert, The Peanut Butter Cup Souffle, a recipe by EMM Group's Executive Pastry Chef, Thiago Silva. The decadent treat comes fully loaded with a Peanut Butter Cup Popsicle alongside. Want to try it? It's just $12.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market