Jennifer Lopez curator for T shirt website
No wonder Jennifer Lopez had no time for “American Idol.” Now the singer/actress has partnered up with ShoeDazzle cofounders MJ Eng and Brian Lee as chief curator for Teeology.com, full of innovative, well-made and -priced tees for guys and gals.
The site is free to join, and standard shipping is free with the purchase of two or more. The hook: shoppers can vote on their favorites to determine which shirts get made and sold.
Another reason to buy: South Florida native Erica Zohar is one of the founders.“I think it’s going to be a game changer in the retail front,” Zohar told the Miami Herald. "Retail has always been a guessing game, hoping people will buy what the buyers have picked. We have low risk because we only produce what the members of our site want.”
On Our Radar
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too