Jennifer Lopez curator for T shirt website
No wonder Jennifer Lopez had no time for “American Idol.” Now the singer/actress has partnered up with ShoeDazzle cofounders MJ Eng and Brian Lee as chief curator for Teeology.com, full of innovative, well-made and -priced tees for guys and gals.
The site is free to join, and standard shipping is free with the purchase of two or more. The hook: shoppers can vote on their favorites to determine which shirts get made and sold.
Another reason to buy: South Florida native Erica Zohar is one of the founders.“I think it’s going to be a game changer in the retail front,” Zohar told the Miami Herald. "Retail has always been a guessing game, hoping people will buy what the buyers have picked. We have low risk because we only produce what the members of our site want.”
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'