Jennifer Lopez curator for T shirt website
No wonder Jennifer Lopez had no time for “American Idol.” Now the singer/actress has partnered up with ShoeDazzle cofounders MJ Eng and Brian Lee as chief curator for Teeology.com, full of innovative, well-made and -priced tees for guys and gals.
The site is free to join, and standard shipping is free with the purchase of two or more. The hook: shoppers can vote on their favorites to determine which shirts get made and sold.
Another reason to buy: South Florida native Erica Zohar is one of the founders.“I think it’s going to be a game changer in the retail front,” Zohar told the Miami Herald. "Retail has always been a guessing game, hoping people will buy what the buyers have picked. We have low risk because we only produce what the members of our site want.”
On Our Radar
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince