Jennifer Lopez curator for T shirt website
No wonder Jennifer Lopez had no time for “American Idol.” Now the singer/actress has partnered up with ShoeDazzle cofounders MJ Eng and Brian Lee as chief curator for Teeology.com, full of innovative, well-made and -priced tees for guys and gals.
The site is free to join, and standard shipping is free with the purchase of two or more. The hook: shoppers can vote on their favorites to determine which shirts get made and sold.
Another reason to buy: South Florida native Erica Zohar is one of the founders.“I think it’s going to be a game changer in the retail front,” Zohar told the Miami Herald. "Retail has always been a guessing game, hoping people will buy what the buyers have picked. We have low risk because we only produce what the members of our site want.”
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference