Jennifer Lopez curator for T shirt website
No wonder Jennifer Lopez had no time for “American Idol.” Now the singer/actress has partnered up with ShoeDazzle cofounders MJ Eng and Brian Lee as chief curator for Teeology.com, full of innovative, well-made and -priced tees for guys and gals.
The site is free to join, and standard shipping is free with the purchase of two or more. The hook: shoppers can vote on their favorites to determine which shirts get made and sold.
Another reason to buy: South Florida native Erica Zohar is one of the founders.“I think it’s going to be a game changer in the retail front,” Zohar told the Miami Herald. "Retail has always been a guessing game, hoping people will buy what the buyers have picked. We have low risk because we only produce what the members of our site want.”
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails