JBL, DJ Ross One hold VIP party at Rec Room
Dare to Listen series launches new line of JBL headphones
On Saturday, Nov. 9, JBL and DJ Ross One kicked off the second installation of the brand’s ‘Dare to Listen’ series, celebrating the release of JBL’s new Synchros headphone lineup, and highlighting the Synchros S700 headphones with JBL LiveStage™ technology. DJ Ross One provided the soundtrack for the event, held at the Rec Room below the Gale Hotel on South Beach, with an opening set by Sirius Radio’s DJ Wonder.
The invite-only series caters to a set of handpicked sound and music enthusiasts. Guests relaxed, dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed complimentary beverages from Ciroc and Heineken. Guests tried out the new Synchros S700 headphones, modeled after JBL’s famed professional audio systems.
The series first launched in Los Angeles and now heads to New York.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke