JBL, DJ Ross One hold VIP party at Rec Room
Dare to Listen series launches new line of JBL headphones
On Saturday, Nov. 9, JBL and DJ Ross One kicked off the second installation of the brand’s ‘Dare to Listen’ series, celebrating the release of JBL’s new Synchros headphone lineup, and highlighting the Synchros S700 headphones with JBL LiveStage™ technology. DJ Ross One provided the soundtrack for the event, held at the Rec Room below the Gale Hotel on South Beach, with an opening set by Sirius Radio’s DJ Wonder.
The invite-only series caters to a set of handpicked sound and music enthusiasts. Guests relaxed, dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed complimentary beverages from Ciroc and Heineken. Guests tried out the new Synchros S700 headphones, modeled after JBL’s famed professional audio systems.
The series first launched in Los Angeles and now heads to New York.
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6