JBL, DJ Ross One hold VIP party at Rec Room
Dare to Listen series launches new line of JBL headphones
On Saturday, Nov. 9, JBL and DJ Ross One kicked off the second installation of the brand’s ‘Dare to Listen’ series, celebrating the release of JBL’s new Synchros headphone lineup, and highlighting the Synchros S700 headphones with JBL LiveStage™ technology. DJ Ross One provided the soundtrack for the event, held at the Rec Room below the Gale Hotel on South Beach, with an opening set by Sirius Radio’s DJ Wonder.
The invite-only series caters to a set of handpicked sound and music enthusiasts. Guests relaxed, dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed complimentary beverages from Ciroc and Heineken. Guests tried out the new Synchros S700 headphones, modeled after JBL’s famed professional audio systems.
The series first launched in Los Angeles and now heads to New York.
- Sonic sparring, neo disco, late night lushery & Phish mongering
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up