JBL, DJ Ross One hold VIP party at Rec Room
Dare to Listen series launches new line of JBL headphones
On Saturday, Nov. 9, JBL and DJ Ross One kicked off the second installation of the brand’s ‘Dare to Listen’ series, celebrating the release of JBL’s new Synchros headphone lineup, and highlighting the Synchros S700 headphones with JBL LiveStage™ technology. DJ Ross One provided the soundtrack for the event, held at the Rec Room below the Gale Hotel on South Beach, with an opening set by Sirius Radio’s DJ Wonder.
The invite-only series caters to a set of handpicked sound and music enthusiasts. Guests relaxed, dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed complimentary beverages from Ciroc and Heineken. Guests tried out the new Synchros S700 headphones, modeled after JBL’s famed professional audio systems.
The series first launched in Los Angeles and now heads to New York.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole