JBL, DJ Ross One hold VIP party at Rec Room
Dare to Listen series launches new line of JBL headphones
On Saturday, Nov. 9, JBL and DJ Ross One kicked off the second installation of the brand’s ‘Dare to Listen’ series, celebrating the release of JBL’s new Synchros headphone lineup, and highlighting the Synchros S700 headphones with JBL LiveStage™ technology. DJ Ross One provided the soundtrack for the event, held at the Rec Room below the Gale Hotel on South Beach, with an opening set by Sirius Radio’s DJ Wonder.
The invite-only series caters to a set of handpicked sound and music enthusiasts. Guests relaxed, dined on hors d’oeuvres and enjoyed complimentary beverages from Ciroc and Heineken. Guests tried out the new Synchros S700 headphones, modeled after JBL’s famed professional audio systems.
The series first launched in Los Angeles and now heads to New York.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz